41✌️

Nate's POV

I pushed on to the couch not breaking the kiss once.

A few minutes later I tugged onto her top and pulled it off.
I pull away for air, as my breathing got heavy. I smirk and pick her up bridal style and take her to my room.

I lay her onto he bed and took off my shirt and jeans, watching her do the same.

As soon as I finish lay her back down and continue to kiss her down her neck finding a sweet spot, I continue to suck on it.
She lightly moaning, making me smirk.

I go further down to her chest and in clasp her bra and leave a trail of kiss all the way down to her waist line.

"Beautiful." I breath.

I sit up and  take off her panties, as she does mine. And with my fingers I gently run her clit.

"N..ate." She moans.

"That's it lil am scream my name." I grin push two of my fingers in to her fiercely.

"Holy fuck... Nate." She stretches.

I continue to thrust in and out making her moans louder, and making her wet.

I thrusted in one last time making her cum all over, I slowly pulled out those fingers and shoved them into my mouth.

"Taste good baby girl." I smile.

Once again without thinking I pulled out that one condom from my bedside table and pull it on.
After I'm done I open her legs widely and thrust straight into her make ivy her scream extremely loud.

"Naaateee, fuck fuck fuck." She arched her back.

I thrust in and out, giving her all the pleasure possible.

I pick up my pace and start to go rough on her. With in seconds this house was full of her moans and groans.

"Nate I'm reaching my high." She said after a tear escaped her eye.

I knew I was reaching it to so I pulled out and lay down next to her.

"This was the best night of my life." Jade says after every breath.

"Mine to." I get up to kiss her one last time.

She came closer and cuddles into me and kissing my chest.

"Shall I tell you a secret." I spoke.

"What is it." She mumbles.

"Do you know you were my first." I swollen hard as her head shot up facing me.

"Really." She asked with wide eyes.

"Yup."

"Well I am honoured." She smiles kissing my lips and cuddle back into my chest.

With in a few minutes of silence we fell fast asleep.

Sorry if this was a shitty chapter, it was my first time writing smut.
Therefore 'holy water needed.'

If you liked it then thank you and i will update very soon.
Love y'all.
Vote
Comment and share

Xxx❤️❤️❤️