Chapter 38

Mackenzie's POV
I woke up and sighed. It didn't feel like it would be a great morning.

I got out of bed and then walked into the bathroom. Hayes was in the shower and I quickly washed my face.

I walked out and then into the living room and saw that Cameron with making out with Francesca on the couch.

"That's great." I said to them

They stopped and then Cameron blushed.

I walked back into my room and started to curl my hair.

"Hey babe." Hayes said and walked out

"Uh hi." I said hesitantly

I quickly put on some jeans and a loose long sleeved shirt.

"You going somewhere?" He asked

"Yeah." I said quickly

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I don't know." I said

"Baby what's wrong?" He said again

"I have a headache okay? I'm fine just let me go." I said and walked out.

I saw Nash walk in with Hannah and it made me so mad.

Everyone here had perfect perfect relationships and I was fucking pregnant.

I ran out and grabbed my keys.

I got into Cameron's car and saw a hair salon nearby.

"Hey do you need an appointment for this place?" I asked walking inside

"No we have a free chair right there you can take a seat." The receptionist said

I sat down and the hair stylist walked over.

"Alright what do you want to do?" She asked me

"You can do any hair thing to me." I said

She smiled and started to section off my hair. I closed my eyes and waited.

*1 hour later*

"All done!!" She said

I opened my eyes and I had dark red highlights in my hair.

"Oh my god I love this." I said

I paid for the hair and then drove to a couple of clothing stores.

*2 hours later*

I drive back home and walked inside to see the apartment filled with a bunch of "hot" girls.

"What the fuck" I whispered.

I found Cameron and he said, "Our friend Bryant is doing a shoot don't worry." He said

I walked into my room and out my bags down.

I walked to my closet and I saw Hayes naked. "Yo why are you changing right now?" I said and began to walk away.

"Sorry babe." He said and slipped a shirt on. He grabbed my waist and one of his hands was around my stomach.

I slowly loosened his grip and sat on the bed. "Yo guys!" Cameron said holding a water gun.

He shot tons of water at me and Hayes and then after that we changed into new clothes and went out for dinner.

Everybody ordered food and then waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE AND THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE BUT I LOVE YOU ALL