Kicked

Lucy's pov
I woke up to the sound of thunder. Time to start another miserable day of being ignored. Why do I even go to the guild anymore all it ever leads to is pain.

I dragged myself out of bed and took a quick shower. After my shower I put on ripped skinny jeans, black high heel boots, black and gold tank top and put my hair up in a messy bun. I'm not the one everyone used to know. I never wear bright colors anymore, I never smiles, and when I do it's always fake.

When I got to the guild I hesitated to open the doors. Do I really want to go through this again today.  I mustered up the courage to open the door only to be met with a table flying towards me. I didn't even have time to dodge before the table hit me in the face. As I got up I saw Lisanna on the ground crying with cuts and bruises all over her and an extremely mad Team Natsu heading my way. They didn't stop walking until they were standing just a hairs width away.

"Why did you attack Lisanna!!!" Natsu yelled with fire covering his fists.

"I don't know what you are talking about". I was barely able to get the words out of my mouth due to lack of oxygen.

"Don't act stupid we know it was you" Erza said as she gave me a death glare.

I looked towrds Gray only to find out he wasn't backing them up he only mouthed two words.... I'm sorry.

It's ok... I mouthed back. Then a thought crossed my mind. Why weren't my friends around to help me. She looked around only to see they weren't at the guild yet. Please hurry... I thought. But before I blacked out I saw certain blonde haired dragon slayer enter the guild and start storming this way.  

Laxus pov
I was walking to the guild when Blondie. Oh I better hurry and get to the guild before her. So I ran to the guild only to see Blondie being held by the neck by Natsu.

Enough is Enough. I thought as I started making my way toward them.  I walked right over to Natsu and punched him in the face sending him flying through the wall. I was about to do more but I'm the corner of my eye of saw Blondie's limp body. I was going to kill them. But getting Blondie to the infirmary is my top priority. I picked her up and ran to the infirmary yelling for Wendy. After I lay Blondie down Wendy bursts through the door and starts healing her right away.

After I know Blondie is alright. I stomp downstairs and see Natsu making his was toward the infirmary doors. He stops when he sees me.

"Why the hell did you punch me earlier Laxus I almost finished her off." he yelled.

This pissed me off more than anything in the world.

"Why the hell did you attack her anyway!!! She didn't do anything to you!!!!!"

Natsu looked shocked at my outburst. "I thought you would care more about the well being of Lisanna than that dumb replacement in the infirmary. Did you hear about what the bitch did to Lisanna! She attacked her and left her to die outside of the guild."

"Blondie may have endured pain because of Lisanna but she would never have the heart to try to kill her or anyone for that matter! I thought that you Natsu, out of everyone in the guild would have at least understood that, and if you don't then apparently you don't know her like I do then" I said as I walked off leaving Natsu there dumbstruck.

Third Person POV

Little did they know Lucy heard the whole conversation and ran back to her apartment with tears in her eyes.
_________________________________________

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfic so if you could comment what you thought of it that would be great thanks!!!!!!