Will I Return?

Lucy POV
When I woke up I found mydelf in a meadow.

"Where am I?" I asked myself.

"Heaven" said a all too familiar voice.

"M-mom" I stuttered.

"Yes sweety its me..." She said with tears in her eyes.

"So that means I'm dead?" I said in a hoarse voice.

"Im afraid so but later I'm gonna need you to make a choice. Okay?"

"Okay" I said.

"Now let's go. I believe you going to want to visit and see some people."

"What?"

"You'll see..." She said with a smirk.

She grabbed my hand and teleprted us out of the meadow and to an old house. I walked inside and fell to my knees at the sight I saw.

Laxus and Sting were standing there.

I ran and hugged both of them.

"I never want to leave you again." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I missed you so much Blondie..." They said in a hoarse voice.

"Wait a minute if your here then wheres-"

"Right here mom." Said a voice at the top of the stairs.

"Lucian!!!" I screamed and tackled him to the ground. "I thought I was never going to see you again." I said between sobs.

"Its OK mom I'm right here..." He said in a soothing voice.

"Sweety I need you to do something for me..." My mom said

"What?"

"Return to the real world" she said

"What why I just got you all back!?" I screamed.

"But look below you on the battlefield."

I looked down and saw the place where I died. I saw Lisanna lying dead in a puddle if their own blood and Natsu crying over my body. But everyone else was still fighting the demons that Zeref had sent. Speaking of Zeref he was lying dead in a crater.

"You have to go back and go help your family. Look at how sad they are." She said.

"Okay I'll go back..." I said.

As soon as I said those words I was back on the battle field. I started bawling my eyes out. I had to leave them again.

"Hey Blondie stop crying the war is over!" Said an all too familiar voice.

I turned my head around and saw my mom standing with all of fairy tail that had died, along with Laxus and Sting.

"But I thought I was going to return alone?" I said.

"You really think we would let that happen." Sting said with a smirk.

I just smiled.

They're really back

2 years later.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" Said the priest.

I kissed Laxus. I finally got married to him. My one true love. I thought this day would never come....
_______________________________________

The end!!!! Hope you liked it. I am working on my next story I already have the first three chapters done I just have to publish them. Its going to be a stinglu. I don't know what it's going to be called though. Anyway I hope you like my first fanfic. Dont forget to vote and comment what you think. Bye!