I wont take it anymore

Lucy pov
The next time I awoke was when someone slapped me in the face.

"Uuuugggghhh" I groaned. As I tried to move my hand up to hold my red ccheek I realized that I was hanging by the way with chain holding my hands and feet.

"Shut up or I will make it worse...." I heard someone growl as I was kicked in the stomach. I let out another groan unintentionally and he grabbed me by the neck.

"I suggest you shut up if you know what's best for you..." His lips curled up into an evil smile "or your son..." He said as the lights flicked on I could see that it was Natsu in front of me and I was about to start screaming insults at him but I saw something out of the corner of my eyevthat made my blood run cold.

Lucian was being held by the neck by Lisanna.

"Lisanna I said not to hurt my son!" Natsu yelled at her.

"But he threw up on me!" She yelled. Now that she mentioned it I wondered what was on her shirt. I could help but smile in my head at this. Pathetic.... Smiling at a time like this.

"Let go of his neck and hold him correctly" Natsu growled .

Lisanna let out a sigh and held him the right way. I felt a surge of relief at this.

"Now where were we." He said. He came up to me and used his fire dragons roar. But I guess he forgot that I know all dragon slaying magic. I ate his fire.

Then u busted out of the chains and sent Natsu flying back. Then I walked over to Lisanna and grabbed Lucian. Then I ran out of the cell and looked for a door. After about 10 minutes I found the exit and ran out to see that Laxus and Sting were running over to me.

"Lucy are you okay!" They both screamed
________________________________________

I know sucly place to end at but I just got school so I have to go. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.