Watch out

Lucy POV
After I said his name I saw their eyes go wide and they flinched.

"You mean.... The Zeref..."

"The one and only!" I heard a voice say.

My blood ran cold. N-No its can't be. It can't be him!

"Zeref!" I hissed. "Show yourself!"

After I said that a bunch of darkbmsgic appeared and starting forming together until it made the shape of a man. Then Zeref appeared. (Sorry Zerlu shippers!)

"Why hello Lucy" he said with a sinister look on his face.

"What do you want with me!" I screamed at him clutching my head as I fell to my knees.

"I believe dear Lisanna has alreadyvtold you what I want..." He stated calmly.

"No! Your not getting Lucian! You'll have to kill me first!" I scream readying to attack.

"Lucy I don't think its best for you to try that. But I do think its best for you to hand over Lucian. He is the key to a better future." He stated.

I cringed thinking about what all of those possibilities could be.

"Don't make me repeat myself Zeref I said you will never get my son. No get your sorry ass out of here before I kill you!"

"You will regret ever saying those words to me Lucy Heartfilia. You better watch out I will take all of the closest things In your life away!" Hevyelled as he disappeared. When he was gone I noticed that all the trees and other things of nature were all dead.
_________________________________________

Hey guys vote and comment what you think. Btw if you don't like anything about my book don't be afraid to tell me.