No More Games

Lucy POV
I'm done playing this sick game. I'm done waiting the time for war is now. I don't care anymore. I don't care if I die I want Zeref dead along with his evil subjects.

"Ugh! Why can't I protect anybody?!" I screamed as I punched a wall.

I grabbed my keys and left the guild. I'm am going to end this. I walked down the path that led to the train station. I'm going to the outskirts of Crocus. That's where Zeref's castle is. I got to the train station and requested my ticket. But then I saw Laxus running toward me. I grabbed my ticket and threw the money on the counter and attempted to run but Laxus grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around.

"What do you think your doing!?" He yelled.

"None of your business..." I said.

He then grabbed my ticket put it on the counter grabbed my money, threw me over his shoulders and started to carry me away.

"Laxus put me down I have to kill him before he gets you next. If you die then I have nothing to live for! Don't you get it first my mother and now Sting! I wouldn't be able to take it if I lost you too!" I said with tears streaming down my face. He stopped in his tracks.

"Lucy you don't understand! If you doe then I have nothing to live for either. That's why I'm stopping you right now! Your going there out of pure anger.if you go there now you will get yourself killed because you weren't thinking straight!"

"I don't care if I die as long as he goes down with me!"

"You don't get it! If you die now we have no chance! We will all die out there without you!"

I then broke down crying. He gently set me down and kissed my forehead.

"Come on we are going back to the guild...." He whispered.

We walked to the guild with an awkward silence drifting between us. We reached three guild walked in and sat at the bar. I pit my head in my hands as I tried to hold back the tears. Why did it have to be him.....

"Lucy...." I heard someone mumble. I looked up and saw Wendy looking at me with a look of sadness.

"Yes Wendy?"

"Would you like to come help us set up the teams for our invasion?" She said.

"No thank you I think I will just had back home for now." I said as I got up. As I walked out of the guild I could feel the looks of pity I was getting.
_________________________________________

Hey guys what's up. Sorry I'm so slow at updating. I just thought of the most amazing ending ever so I'm trying to debate whether or not I should make the ending sooner or later. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Bye!