Princess!!!!!

Lucy pov
When I had finally calmed down enough we started walking back to my house. The only bad thing was that we had to walk through the forest. As we were walking along we heard a very loud roar. I look over to Laxus and Sting to see them covering their ears in pain. But while they were doing that I walked toward the sound. Despite the pain the two were in the yelled at me to go back over there. But my curiosity got the best of me. After a bit of walking I came to a clearing. What I saw there shocked me.

A Dragon was sitting there injured. When the shock passes I ran over to the dragon and tended to his wounds.

"I'm a she thank you very much"

I shrieked. Where did that voice come from was it her.

"Yes it was, and her has a name. It's Celestia."

Sassy. "Well Celestial it's nice to meet you I'm Lucy Heartfilia."

A look of pure shock crossed her face. "Lucy.... Lucy Heartfilia. As in daughter of Layla Heartfilia."

"Yea. Why and how do you know my mom."

"Princess I have finally found you."She yelled doing a happy dance.

Princess...

"What do you mean by princess and how do you know my mother! I wonta so again."

"Ok ok let me explain. You are the Princess of the dragon realm and your mother is the queen."

"Impossible what makes you so sure I'm the Princess and my mother died seven years ago."

"She faked her death so she could return to save two dragons who were dying because their foster children tried to kill them."

"So... I can see her again." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, but the only way is to return to the dragon realm for 3 years to train and learn all the elements. Of you do that you can see your mother everyday in that time."

"I'll do it. Inyl if I can bring two friends along".

"Ok fetch them and we will go". She said.

"Ok" just as I turned around two people ran into me.

"Baka" we all yelled at each other rubbing our foreheads.

"Celestia, meet Laxus and Sting. The two friends I was talking about.

When I said that The two boys jaws dropped.

"Um... Blondie why is there a dragon behind you".

I ignored their question and dragged then on to the dragons back so we could go to the Dragon Realm. She opened the portal and stepped inside.

Mom... I can't believe I get to see you again.
_________________________________________

Hey guys vote and comment what you think about it so far. Also comment who you want lucy to end up with.

Sting

Or

Laxus