Dangerous....

Sting POV
After I stormed out of the room I heard the master yell for Natsu. He walked in their and after about 5 minutes came walking out fuming. There was something different about him. I looked him up and down. My eyes landed on his shoulder. His guild mark was gone. (that's where his guild mark was right.)

"I will have my revenge on Lucy Heartfilia. And no matter what that child will be mine. Lucy Heartfilia will not live another day after my child is born." He muttered under his breath.

I casually walked over to him before he walked out of the guild and whispered " you lay a hand on her or her child it will be the last thing you ever do. I'll make sure of it." After that he just glared at me and walked out.

I walked back into the infirmary to Laxus holding Lucy as if she would break at the slightest touch if anyone touched her. I also saw that Wendy was changing the now blood red sheets that Lucy was once in.

I'm going to kill him....

Lucy POV
I could feel that someone was Golding me and I could hear everything around but I felt like I was in a void. All I could see was black. I heard the part where Natsu was kicked out of the guild. Which scared me to death. What if he tries to kill me he's tried before. What about his child.
As much as I hate Natsu it isn't right to keep his child away from him unless he threatens me or the child.

"Laxus we have to talk" I heard..... Sting? Say.

"Okay but I'm not putting her down just in case she wakes up." Laxus said. So that's who's holding me.

I felt him walk somewhere and knock on a door.

"Who is it?" I gramps call out.

"Laxus and Sting" they said.

"Come in"

"Master I have to tell you and Laxus something. Before Natsu walked out I heard him say something that should be taken to our concern. He said that after Lucy has his child that he would kill her and take the child with him." When sting finished my heart stopped. He was going to try to kill me.... And take my child.

I tried to open my eyes and to my surprise It worked. I tapped Laxus should to tell him I'm awake.

"Blondie I'm so glad your awake!!!" He said with relief.

"He's going to try to kill me... And take my child away." I said trying not to break down.

"we will never let that happen" sting and Laxus said at the same time.

"They are right we will not let that happen we will have someone guarding you 24/7 and Laxus will take first shift."

"What about Lisanna won't she try to come after me."  I said with my voice full of fear.

"Lisanna was expelled from the guild also so she won't be at the guild to harm you so I suggest that you go home and pack some clothes and stay at the guild until we get this under control." Gramps said.

"OK thank you so much" u said with tears in my eyes.

After that we walked out of his office and walked to my house. When we walked inside I saw that my place was trashed and the pictures I had of me and Natsu had bullet holes in them. I walked around my house to see what other damage had been done. Only to see that my room was the same. I told Laxus to wait in my room and pack my clothes while I went to the bathroom. I walked inside and locked the door only to be met by someone stabbing me in the side. I couldn't tell or scream or do anything as the world fading into dark.
_________________________________________

Hey peeps you must really hate me right now. Dodges chair thrown at her face. I was right. Dont forget to vote and comment what you think bye.