Team Natsu vs. The Golden Dragons

Third POV
After Natsu's announcement the guild went outside and circled around the teams.

"Wait!" Lucy suddenly called out "We can't start one of our nakama is missing."

"I'm here" Sting yelled as he took his place next to us.

None of the guild reacted because of the cloak he had on they couldn't recognize him as a saber. When we all got into our positions master gave us the countdown.

"3....2.....1......GO!!!!"

Lucy POV
At that call we all started. Of course I got the first move in.

"Celestial dragons roar!" The love went straight forward and knocked out Gray in one hit.

I saw Sting run for Natsu..... Of course.....

Laxus was running for Erza.

So I went to the only person left.....Lisanna.

"I open thee the gate of the fire dragon.... Igneel!!!" (I forgot to mention that she has keys of all the dragons too). At the mention if Igneel Natsu turned our way. He saw Igneel and ran straight for him. Igneel looked over and saw his son running toward him and when he got within arms length punched him and yelled "Baka!!!".

"Igneel take out Lisanna!" He nodded in response and ran toward Lisanna who had a look of fear on her face.

I took out my next key and that was Loke.

"I open thee, gate of the lion, Leo!!!"

Loke sprang out and I told him to go help me and Sting with Natsu. (As much as I love stinglu I am not favoring sting she just wants a shot at Natsu.) We ran toward Stingband he looked at us with a look of curiosity.

"Mind if I help" I said with a grin.

"Not at all he smiled back."

I looked over to Natsu and gave him the death glare. He looked right at me with a look saying he had a million questions.

"How do you know Igneel"

"I just happened to run by him" I replied casually to his question.

A look of anger passed through his face as he charged at me.

"Fire dragon slayers roar!" As he made the move I just stood there. The guild started whispering to one another about why I wasn't moving. As the flames came closer to me I opened my mouth and ate them. The whole guild was in a state of complete shock.

"Not a smart move Dragneel if I know Igneel then do you really think that I don't knowfire dragon slayer magic."

Well let's end this. I grew wings on my back and flew up into the sky.

Oh great and mighty dragons
Gather around thee and give me strength
Give thy opponents around me pain and suffering
Oh great dragons that my mother does rule
Aid me in this task....

Dragons Law!

As I cast the spell The Natsu instantly fell to the ground and fainted. When I landed I suddenly felt a pain in my chest I grabbed my chest and fell to my knees. Sting and Laxus seeing this ran to me and started searching for my medicine. I forgot all avout y disease. While I was in the dragon realm we were training when I slipped and fell into the forbidden lake. My mother was able to get most of the dark magic out of me but I got this disease in place of the dark magic that is slowly killing me unless I can find a cure. Look sxus was searching around in my bag when I suddenly coughed up blood. He started searching faster with a frantic look on his face when he finally found my medicine he gave me the medicine and I hurriedly took it. When I swallowed I felt the relief immediately. My vision was going dark. The last thing I saw was Laxus and Sting rushing me to the infirmary.
_________________________________________

Hey peeps what's up. What did you think I'm not the best at writing fight scenes so I just gave it my best shot. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.