The giggling psycho

Jeff's POV.

I was outside, in the forest at night. Alone. With Sally and E.J. "So, Jeff what made you start loving these bands?" I shrugged, the slightly cold air making my carved smile sting slightly, but wasn't bothered since I'm used to it. "They're my style, I guess." Sally giggled then jumped on my back, which caused me to glare and wanna stab her face.

"Piggy back ride?!" She exclaimed. I sighed loudly, speaking in my teenager tone. "Fiiinnneee." She squealed happily, causing me to roll my eyes. E.J. then nudged my side while I carried Sally around. "What's your favorite out of them? And don't say Eminem!" I giggled slightly. "Motionless in White of course!" Sally and E.J. laughed slightly. "Fuck! We should get back, Fuck Face will be pissed at us if we're out any longer." E.J. and Sally agreed and we all walked back to Fuck Face's mansion.

Chris' POV

Devin had convinced us to go to the woods to check out this abandoned place. I was totally up for it, but the others were complete pussies about it. Ghost then showed up in front of the abandoned place. It was a huge fucking mansion. AN ABANDONED MANSION. How the fuck...

"Let's go inside!" Devin shouted. I nodded but the others were completely girly about it and was too scared. But then we heard giggles, causing Ricky, Ryan, and Balz to jump. Devin and I weren't affected, but the giggles sound really..insane. And sounded broken...it sent shivers down my spine and I looked around.

Jeff's POV

While the walk back, I noticed a pack of guys walking to Fuck Face's mansion. I didn't recognize them, but my gut kept telling me I've seen them before from somewhere. I looked at the tallest one, he was covered in tattoos, shoulder-length black hair, gothish. I then realized who he was. It was Chris FUCKING Motionless! I giggled my broken, yet insane giggle, causing some of them to jump. I believe it was Ghost who didn't jump out of fear, along with Chris.

I was behind a tree so they couldn't see me. But I saw Chris look around. E.J. took Sally inside, afraid that they were violent, but had no clue that they were Motionless in Fucking White. I silently darted off, very quietly sliding a window open and climbing in. I was too quick for them to see me. I know that.

--

A/N

Holy fuck! I needed to do this. I know no one will read this, but I went ahead and just wrote it. I have nothing to do and this is fun so far. It's a short shitty chapter idgaf. At least I'm having fun right?!

xxxx