Where is he?

Jeff's POV

After we got done playing XBOX, we decided to go outside.  "So, wanna see my place?" Chris asked.  I nodded.  "Sure."  He smiled slightly then he lead me to his huge ass house. 

I stood on the porch, looking at his door.  He walked up and grabbed his key, unlocking it then opening it for me.  I walked in and I could so have that mind blown thing right now.  "Sooo coooll!!" He chuckled and I wandered off, exploring the whole place.  He followed me like a lost puppy though.

I ended up running upstairs, then he pointed to a door on the left.  "That's the guest bedroom."  I nodded as he pointed to the other door on the right.  "That's my room."  I ran into his room and jumped on his bed, giggling.  He chuckled and followed.  "I'm assuming you like it?"  I nodded and giggled more.  "Your room is soo cool and your bed is comfyyy."  I said.

He smiled.  "Thanks."  He sat on the bed, beside me.  I crawled onto his lap while giggling.  He smiled more and ruffled my hair.  I couldn't help but purr slightly.  I could tell he was blushing.

Chris' POV

I decided to ruffle his hair, but when I did he started purring.  I started to blush a dark red.  Then he sat up more and poked my blush.  I chuckled as he giggled.  "You don't seem that really...eh..insane."  He just looked at me, really confused.  "I'm not sure what's up with me."  I nodded, understanding him.

"I'm going on a killing spree, haven't been on one for a while now.  And Sally ruined it a while ago.  I'll be back in an hour."  I nodded as he got up, walking to the window and opening it.  "Hey, Jeff?" I said, looking at him.  He looked back at me.  "Yeah?"  I bit my bottom lip, messing with my lip rings.  I knew that if he wasn't careful he could get caught.  "Be careful, alright?"  He nodded, and with that he jumped out.

Jeff's POV.

"Be careful, alright?"  Chris said.  That made me feel warm inside, knowing someone actually  cares about me.  I nodded then jumped out of his window.  I have a good memory, so I'll remember exactly where this place is at.

I looked around and ran off to a different neighborhood.  I didn't wanna cause chaos on his street.  I found a perfect house, I silently walked over to the window, opening it and climbing in.  I heard... a kid playing XBOX in their room.  Then I heard a couple in their room, watching TV.

Perfect Jeffrey.  Finish off your bloodlust!  Goddamn it!  My voice is back, it made me growl slightly.  I silently ran up the stairs, going first to the kid's room.  It was a young boy, he looked around 10 or 11.  I darted off into his closet, right in front of him.  He was too oblivious to see me.

I just stared at him.

Staring.

Feeling nothing.

Feeling no mercy.

No remorse.

He eventually felt a feeling, like someone was watching him.  He looked towards the closet, getting up and walking over.  I then jumped out, placing my hand on his mouth to keep him from making a sound.  I was too quick for him.

He tried to scream into my hand, but he couldn't.  I grabbed my kitchen knife from my pocket, quickly pushing it into his stomach, into his skin.  It sank in, I could feel the blood pouring from him.  He was silently crying.

"Just. Go. To. Sleep." I whispered.  He stared at me terrified, I pulled the knife out then slid it across his throat.  Very deep.  Blood was pouring heavily out.  He was choking on his own blood.  I heard his heart beat stop beating.  Then I pulled my hand away.

I dropped him to the ground.  I slowly walked out and into his parents room. 

Finish them!

I obeyed my voices.  I just ran at them, jumping on top of them and stabbing both of them to death as they screamed in agony.  "Go To Sleep!"

When I was finished, I carved a smile into both of their faces and burned their eyelids off with the lighter in my pocket.

When I was done making them beautiful just like me, I brought the blade to my mouth and licked the blood off.

Then I heard police sirens coming my way.

Shit!  I need to make a run for it.

But too late, they already arrived and they were pounding on the door.

"Open up!  This is the police!"

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

There wasn't big enough windows in this room for me to fit in.  I ran out of their room, downstairs, just as a cop kicked the door down.  They saw me but I darted off to the window I opened earlier.  They were shooting at me but the bullets didn't affect me.  I crawled out of the window, landing on my feet then darting off as quick as I could.

I couldn't run to Chris' now!  I'd bring them to him and I don't want that.  Then all of a sudden a dart hit my neck, I yelped slightly, pulling it out.  Then I realized it was a tranquilizer dart.  I became very tired, my body went numb then I collapsed.

Then everything went black, only hearing "We got him!"