Video Games and Romance

Chris' POV

Jeff and I were playing Halo 4.  Against each other.  I was sniping the fuck out of him and he was stabbing me in the back.  Literally.

"God damn it!  Why are you such a pro at sniping?!"

"I don't know, I'm fucking fabulous so that's probably why."  I chuckled slightly.

"Oh yeah?  Look behind you."

I made my character in the game turn around when suddenly I saw Jeff's character run up and shove a energy sword into mine's chest.

"God damn it!  You're good with blades!  In reality and games!"

"Takes lots of training." I could hear his smirk and I take a quick glance at him.  He was smirking, his carved smile being uneven.

"Could you maybe teach me?"  I said, smirking.

"Maybe."

I chuckled more and left it at that.  'Cause I wasn't paying attention to the game, my character became roadkill by Jeff's character, who was riding a Ghost.

"Splatter!"

"Ow."

"Roadkill!"

"Jesus Christ"

"And you said you were fabulous!  Look at my fabulous driving skills!" Jeff exclaimed.

I laughed slightly, playing a few more rounds with him.

Jeff's POV

"You're great at playing Halo." I said as we turn off the XBOX, done with Halo.

"Thanks, Jeffy."  He chuckled slightly then gave me a small kiss.  I smiled and pecked his lips back.  "I love you, Chrissy" I managed to pull off the cutest face in the world. 

"Chrissy is my nick name, huh?  I love you too, Jeffy" He smiled and kissed my nose, which causes me to blush. 

I wrapped my arms around him, crawling onto his lap.  He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, making me smile and nuzzle him.

"You're adorable." He says to me.

"You're sexy."

I could tell he was blushing a dark red.  "Really?"

"Yes really. What?  You think I'd lie about it?"

"No."

"Then there ya go."  I giggled slightly.  He laid back on his bed, dragging me down with him.  I guess he's tired.  Makes sense cause he's been up for quite a while and I know humans NEED rest.  I don't have to rely on having rest cause I'm not human, so.

I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed.  I smiled slightly and snuggled into him.  I didn't need rest so I decided just to watch him sleep.

He smiled in his sleep, which occurs to me that he's probably dreaming about something nice to him.

I smiled and nuzzle him, causing him to smile more. 

-----

CHAPTER 11

HOLY SHIT

AND WE'RE AT LIKE ALMOST 80 READS

THANK YOUUU ALLL

You all can comment any ideas or suggestions in the comment section below and I might add it to the story!  C: I wanna keep you all entertained and shit!

Anyways, love y'all.