Signings

A/N idk the last A/N glitched out and never published even though I published it so I  had to republish it.  But today is my BDAY!  Also I'm going to write a Chris x Kuza story!  Then afterwords I'm gonna write a Jahvie story!  :D but I'm not losing motivation for this story!  I will still be writing this!  But this chapter has to be short cause I need to hurry up about to leave.

Jeff's POV

Chris was doing signings along with Vin, Balz, Ricky, Ryan, and Ghost.

Fans were occasionally flirting with Chris but he turned them down.

Some were rude, some were nice.

I smirked knowing I was his only one.

Then a teenager, he looked about fourteen or fifteen, came up to me.

"You're Jeff the Killer..."

"Yes sir I am."

"Can I have a autograph?"

My mouth gaped open.

"You're the first to be sane about this sort of thing..."

He smiled slightly.

"Usually when fans come up to me, they ask me to kill them or their family and friends.  Or to carve a smile in their cheeks or burn their eyelids off.  Or ask to be Slendy's proxy."

He shrugged.

"I think about how it would make the people I fanboy over feel if I went crazy so I keep myself calm."

"Damn, I like that about you.  What's your name?"

"Braden."

I nodded and saw Chris watching us, he was jealous.

I grabbed the sharpie from Braden's hand and signed his phone, which has a white cover on it.

He smiled and thanked me then left.

I walked over to Chris then kissed his lips in front of his fans, not giving a shit about how they'd feel.

He instantly kissed back and smiled.