How do I tell him?

Jeff's POV

He slowly pulled away and kissed my blush.  Which, caused me to blush more.  I never thought I'd be gay, let alone be in love with someone.

Chris picked me up bridal style.  "Where do you wanna go?"  I giggled slightly, wrapping my arms around his neck.  "Your place."  He nodded and started carrying me to his place.

He didn't seem to mind though.  I smiled and nuzzled him.  He smiled slightly.

Chris' POV

I was carrying Jeff to my place.  I slowly arrived at the front porch, then I sat him down.  I grabbed my keys to unlock the door then I opened it.  "Killers first."

He giggled slightly and walked inside, I walked in last and closed the door, locking it.  I chuckled as my phone went off.  "Go on to my room, I'll be up in a minute."  I said.  He nodded and ran up to my room.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller.  It was Ricky.  I answered it, bringing the phone to my ear.  "Hello?"

"Hey, Chris.  What's up?"

"I'm with Jeff.  What about you?"

"That killer?  And I'm with Ryan and Balz.  Watching a movie.  Eating chicken wings."

"Yes that killer.  And how dare you have chicken wings without me!"

I could hear him laughing into the phone.

"Relax, we can drop off plenty of chicken wings for you."

"Yeah, you should definitely do that."

"Will do.  So, did you get the tour schedule?"

"Oh, yeah I did."

"Did you check it and see when we're touring?"

"No..."

"Check it!"

"Jeez, alright."

I walked into the kitchen, looking at my fridge, which have the touring schedule pinned on it.

"We're leaving in about two weeks."

"Alright.  That's all I really needed to know."

"I thought you had one?"

"I lost it."

"Wow.  Just fucking wow.  You're irresponsible."

"I know I am."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me roll my eyes.

"Bye now, Ricky."

"Bye, Chris."

And with that, we hung up. I sighed slightly.  I'm gonna ask Jeff if he'll come on tour with me, but I don't know how.  I'm also worried he'll say no.

I shrugged then walked upstairs and into my room, to see Jeff laying on my bed, playing on my XBOX.  I chuckled and sat next to him.  "Playing my Master Chief collection?"  He nodded.  He was really good, I've to admit.

---

A/N It's short I know.  I don't feel good, I got sent home early from school and such.  I'm glad I could write this bit though! :3