Fuck Yeah!

Chris' POV

"Hey Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

I slowly began to blush, not sure how to ask him.

"What is it, blushy blushy?"

That made me blush more and chuckle.

"So in about two weeks, we're leaving to go on tour.  I was..."

He looked at me, pausing the game, driving all of his attention to me.  "Go on tour with us?"

He started to fake think.  "I don't know... let me think."

"FUCK YEAH"

I laughed slightly and nodded.

"Alright, cool."

"Wait.  One thing though."

"What is it?"

"Do I get to go on killing sprees?"

I thought about his question.  "Yeah, I don't see why not."

He threw his arms up in the air and started shouting 'yeah', 'yes', and 'yay' which caused me to chuckle.  "You sure do enjoy going on killing sprees."

"Hell yeah I do.  Better than being sane."  Jeff replied kinda fast.

"Eh, I'd go on killing sprees with you, but-"

"But you don't wanna get caught and your music career end.  I get that.  I don't want your music career to end cause I love your band and the music you make.  You're also great at it."

I smiled and played with his hair.  "Thanks.  You're adorable, ya know that?"

"I know I'm adorable.  I'm also beautiful."

"You are beautiful." I smiled warmly at him.

He smiled back and placed a kiss on my lips.  I smiled and did the same for him. 

Jeff's POV

I placed a kiss on his lips, and he did the same for me.  The feeling of his cold, metal lip rings against my lips sent shivers down my spine.  I loved the feeling.  It was a feeling I never felt before.  I never wanted or intended to show love for anyone.

It just wasn't... me.  I'm a killer.  I shouldn't feel.  I shouldn't love.  I shouldn't worry about someone.  This is all new to me and I'm so fucking paranoid that I'm going to fuck it up. 

I wanna hold on to this as long as I can.  I don't want it to end.  But, like they always say, people change right?

"I love you, Jeff.." He said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I love you more, Chris."  I smiled and kissed his nose, causing him to blush.

-------------------------

A/N Yas!!! Another chapter!

Got partnered up with some fucking bully that bullied me my whole life and almost killed me on the bus.  Well might not but idk.  He threw a huge ass metal lock at my head and the bruise still is here to this day and that was like two years ago.  Idk if that counts as almost killed me, that's what people said that could've happened idk. 

Went to a doctor

Explained my sleeping problems

Got yelled at

Went to Party City to dance around wearing silly shit and shout I'm fabulous, for batman shit for my batman birthday party that's in like two weeks.

I'm turning 13 I can't wait

And I've been talking to a kewl friend, she's awwweeesoommmeeee.  A great creature

Pretty fucking busy

Also having hard times to think of shit to type since I have to deal with school.  But the weekends should be normal.

Thanks for like almost 50 reads!  And 1 vote holy shit.  Thank youuu I appreciate every one of you.  I love you guys and stay awesome! XD