The Escape

Jeff's POV

I was staring at the door. 

It flew open.

It was L.J.!

"L.J.!"  I shouted.

"Your boyfriend saw you on the news and came to us."  He said, walking over to me and unchaining me, picking me up.  "Get me out of this straight jacket!"  He shook his head.

"We need to get out NOW."  He ran out of the room, carrying me.  I saw BEN killing everyone in this sick place. 

He ran out of the asylum, towards a car.  I saw Chris in the driver's seat!

Chris' POV

I saw L.J. carrying Jeff to the car, he was stuck in a straight jacket.  It pissed me off and broke my heart seeing him like that.  He opened the door, throwing him in the car.  "Chris!"  Jeff shouted, sitting up.  "Are you okay?"  I asked, concerned. 

He nodded.  "We need to get out of here, NOW."  L.J. was getting in the car.  "We can't leave BEN, Jeff!"  L.J. shouted.

"I'm more worried about myself than that kid."  BEN was running out of the asylum, some guards chasing him.  He quickly jumped in the back.  "GO!"  I quickly slammed my foot on the gas pedal, speeding off. 

"Now someone get me out of this fucking jacket."  BEN nodded, helping Jeff get the straight jacket off of him. 

L.J. was telling me where to go, I obeyed.  Jeff was ranting on about of how he should've tried to kill the cops off himself. 

"Chris?" Jeff asked.  "Hm?"

"Thanks for saving me."

I smiled slightly.  "It's no problem." 

I started driving into the woods, to make sure no one was able to follow us.  I was careful to not hit anything.

I stopped in front of the mansion, BEN said he was going to drive the car somewhere away.  I jumped out of the car, I helped Jeff out.  BEN took the car away, L.J. already ran inside.

Jeff wrapped his arms around me.  I smiled and blushed slightly.  "You're the best."  I smiled more and wrapped an arm around him, then using my other one to stroke his hair. 

"Jeff?"

"Yes?"

I blushed.  I'm so ready to tell him this.

"I love you."

I could tell he was blushing like a madman.

"I love you too."

I smiled, lifting his head up so he was looking at me.  I slowly leaned in, placing my lips on his.  Kissing him, he immediately kissed back.  This felt so perfect.

--------

A/N I'm pretty sure this will be the last chapter I'll make today.  I'll update tomorrow c: