Chapter 14

Maddies POV

" IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGIN" I said and slammed the door

Earlier that day........

I slept at the Curtis house cause two bit was staying there. I woke up and two bit wasn't on the couch he was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and he was sitting at the table drinking a beer and eating cake

"Cake and beer for breakfast two bit" I said

"Yep" he said

I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to wake up Chloe.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE" I said as I walked into the room. She fell off the bed and pony fell on top of her. I started laughing like crazy.
"It's not funny" she said as she got up

"Ya it is" I said and walked out

I got downstairs and two bit was watching Mickey like always. You would think that he is dating Mickey not me.

              Chloes POV

"Happy birthday " Ponyboy said as he handed me a small box

I opened it and saw a promise ring.

"I love you so much Chloe. Will you promise your love to me and when we are old enough, marry me." Ponyboy said

"Of course" I said and kissed him
I put the ring on and we went downstairs

" happy birthday" everyone said when I walked into the living room.
"Thanks guys" I said

" be at bucks at 8:00" Dally said

"Okay" I said and sat on the couch

( 6:00)

"I'm gonna go get ready for bucks" I said and started to walk upstairs

" you have 2 hours" two bit said

"I'm gonna take my time getting ready" I said

I got upstairs and picked out my outfit a black cami and a lace high low skirt and a belt.

First I curled my hair and it took an hour. Then I put on my cami and shorts and put on my makeup and put my skirt and belt on. It was 7:25 I went downstairs and Ponyboys jaw dropped. Darry came downstairs and said "everyone get in the truck"

We all got in the truck Darry driving and soda in the passenger seat. Johnny,Ponyboy and two bit in the backseat and Maddie and I in the bed of the truck. I wanted it to be just me and her in the bed of the truck. Everyone else is gonna meet us There.

Maddie and I talked about everything and before we knew it we where at bucks. We partied for a few hours and then ate cake and went home. I changed into a sweatshirt and short shorts and brushed out my hair and went downstairs and sat on Ponyboys lap on the couch and watched Mickey and two bit was mesmerized by the tv.

Maddies POV

" two bit" I said but he didn't answer

"TWO BIT" I said louder still nothing

"TWO BIT " I said even louder and he finally looked

" I know that you like watching Mickey but that is all you do it's like you are dating Mickey and not me" I said

"Well if you don't like it then you can always leave" he said

I was shocked and started to cry "fine I will" I said and started to walk out the door" IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGIN" I said and slammed the door. I started to go home.

                            Two bit POV

I just broke up with Maddie now I'm gonna go do what I do best, drink. On my way to bucks a soc car pulled up next to me and 4 socs got out.

"Where do you think your going grease" a soc said

I kept walking and one pinned me to the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and then I realized that he stabbed me. I saw someone coming towards me in the distance as the socs left and then I blacked out.

                    Maddies POV

As I was walking home I realized my dad was probably there so I decided to head to bucks and drink. On my way there I saw some soc stab someone and then get in a car and leave. I walked toward the person and realized it was two bit . I ran to him and he was already dead . I started to cry and kissed his lifeless body and headed to the Curtis house to tell them. I got there and Chloe saw me crying and came to me and asked what happened and I finally calmed down enough for me to tell everyone. Tent where all shocked.

" I'm gonna go to bucks" I said and headed out the door

I got to bucks and dally was there. I drank a lot and then I don't remember. The next morning I woke up and I looked over and dally was naked in the bed. I looked at myself and I was naked too! I freaked out a little and got up and got dressed and ran to the Curtis house. I woke up Chloe and told her what happend and she freaked out a little bit. I also told her that I like soda. And that made it worse.

                   Chloe's POV

Maddie just told me what happened with dally and that she likes soda and I kinda freaked out. But it is Ponyboys birthday. I went back upstairs and jumped on Ponyboy
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I said

He kissed me and said "now we are both 15"

I smiled and said " yes we are"

"What do you want to do today" I asked him

"Well I want to spend my day here with you" he said

"Okay" I said

We walked downstairs and I secretly told everyone that he wants to spend his birthday with me. Pony and I headed to the park and sat on the swings and talked until sunset then we watched the sky turn to dark . We went home and no one was there. We went upstairs to his room and locked the door.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said and he kissed me

He layed me on the bed not breaking the kiss and I tugged on the hem of his shirt and he took it off the I took off my shirt. He took off his pants so now he was only in his underwear. I took off my pants.Now I'm only in my underwear and bra. He got up and dug in his drawer and got a condom. He came back over to me and we kissed more and then he undid my bra and I slid it off. He took off his underwear and I took off my underwear as he put the condom on.
"Are you shure you want to do this" he asked

" yes I'm shure" I said and kissed him

And then we did 'it' . After a wile we where tiered and fell asleep

Maddies POV

"Will you be my girl" soda asked

"Yes" I answered

We started walking home from the park cause I thought that we have given Chloe and Ponyboy enough time.we got to the Curtis house and I decided to spend the night and tell Chloe about soda and I tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I warned you Maddie. But anyway...... I finally did a longer chapter YAY!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!