Chapter 4

I woke up and I was the first one awake so I decided to wake up Ponyboy. I got out of bed and then jumped on him.He grabbed me and wouldn't let go. "Let me go" I said "nope" Ponyboy said. "Why not" I said. "Because you jumped on me so now this is what you get". "Fine" I said. I finally got out of his grip and ran downstairs before he could catch me agin. Maddie was asleep on the floor next to the couch it looked like she fell off of it and Dally was on the couch. I woke up Maddie and she saw Dally and then she layed on top of him and kissed him. He still didn't wake up.

Maddie's POV

Chloe came running downstairs and woke me up then I realized that I was on the floor I must have fallen off the couch. I looked on the couch and Dally was asleep on it so I layed on top of him and kissed him. He didn't wake up so I kissed him agin and he still didn't wake up I kissed him one more time and he finally kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist and the kiss got more heated then we heard a loud noise and we pulled apart because I was curious. I looked at the stairs and pony was laying on the floor infront of the stairs. He must have fallen down the stairs. We all started laughing.i got up and went in the kitchen and got some cake then Steve walked in and said
" Why are you eating my cake". "My cake. If you want cake then make some" I said. He had a scared look on his face like I was gonna kill him or somethin.

Chloe's POV

I walking into the kitchen to get some of Maddies cake and then I walked up to Maddie and reached to get some of her cake but then she bit me and said "MINE". Then Ponyboy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and Maddie winked at me and went back to the living room. "I love you Ponyboy Micheal Curtis" I said "I love you too Chloe Elise Winston" he said. I smiled and kissed him it ended up being a heated make out he picked me up and put me on the counter. Dally came in and pulled pony off me and threw him against the wall and Maddie came in and got him to calm down. I ran out the front door crying not even thinking about where I am going. I finally ended up in the lot. I sat on the old couch that was there and cried. Someone came and sat down beside me. It was two-bit. " hey kid you ok" he said "do I look ok" I said. " well not really but what's wrong" he said " I was in the kitchen kissing Ponyboy and then Dally came in and pulled pony off me and threw him against the wall and started yelling so then I ran out" I said " shoot kid it'll be ok" he said. " we better get you back the the Curtis house before it makes Dally more mad" two-bit said. "Ok fine lets go " I said. We made it back to the Curtis house and I saw Dally outside on the porch smoking so I walked up to him and pulled out a cigarette " you know Dally I ain't a kid no more" I said "yeah I know but you will always be my little sister" he said we where done smoking and it was time to go home since I haven't been at home in a wile so I kissed Pony bye and Dally glared at us the he kissed Maddie by and I glared at them. Maddie hugged me bye and Maddie and Johnny started to walk home and so did Dally and I. We got home and I went to my room and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is REALLY short but I am really tired and I promised my best friend that I would post it today but I am a few minutes late. Anyway......

Vote!

Comment!

Share!