Chapter 8: Rumors?

Sam's POV

I walked into school with Yuki by my side, I still had my burns but luckily my uniform covered it up. I moved in with Yuki yesterday, it was really easy since I have like no clothes or anything else except for my uniform. "Are you glad that you made it out, that Taurtis saved you?" Yuki asked me. I sighed while I went to my locker to check if I had anything I could bring home with me. "Not really, I kind of just wanted to die then. Make things much easier for me, especially since I only have you now..." I said while digging through some old assignments.

"Oh, but Sam. You shouldn't look at it that way. Taurtis still cares about you." She responded while I got nothing, nothing was there except for some old papers and everything. "If he cares why wouldn't he want to be seen with me?" I asked her while closing my locker. She shrugged her shoulders and at that instant I noticed Dom staring me down. "Your house burned down, didn't it? You should've burned with it. You're worthless." Dom while walking over to me with Prime.

"I know what I am." I said while shoving him aside. "But at least I'm not as trashy as you." "HEY! You don't call me trashy, come here and say it to my face!" Dom shouted while I stopped walking and turned to face him. Everyone in the hallway was silent. I wasn't in the mood for any of Dom's bullshit today. I walked over to him and then said it to him in his face. "You're trash, I might be worthless, but it's better than being a little bitch like yourself." I told him while I turned back to walk to class, after spitting in his face.

I got a bottle of Mountain Dew that was next to the lockers and poured it all over him. Then threw the bottle in his face. "Not littering, just throwing it away in the trash can." I told Paul while smiling and then instantly having an angered frown. "Wow." I heard someone behind me say. I can't believe I actually stood up for myself this once. Could it really be the good thing to do? I mean... I was kind of rough wasn't i?

Later...

I was sitting in my seat while I had a paper thrown at me. I looked up and looked around for anyone who could've thrown it. But there were no leads to who it was. I opened up the ball of paper and saw it read.

Sam, I don't care about you and I don't like you. But I thought you would like some information... Contact me here: Dom-suck (s) text me and I'll give you some intel about somethings you could use in any situation. I'm waiting...

I gave a skeptical look and then got my phone out and dialed 366-7825. I looked up at the teacher to make sure she wasn't looking and then I texted the number.

Me: Hello? I got your note how can u give me this "information"?

???: hello, Sam. Please be advised that I do charge for this.

Me: ok what do I have to pay you in?

???: how about we make a deal

Me: sure, as long as I don't have to do anything involving Dom...

???: instead of paying me with money... You pay me in panty shots of other students.. For research purposes...

Me: wait what? Are you serious?

???: why of course I'm serious, unless... You don't need this information... Then in that case you're outta luck

Me: hold on, I never said no... How many do I have to give you?

???: first time is free... Next time you want some info, it's gonna cost you..

Me: alright sounds fair enough how much is it gonna cost after this?

???: 3 for basic info, 5 for secrets, 7 for dark ones. And 15 for their entire information page

Me: wait you have documents on people's info?

???: they don't call me Info-Chan for nothing..

Me: I suppose so...

???: anyways, would you like to use this "freebie" on some info about Yuki?... She has some secrets she hasn't told you about.

Me; sure... I'll use it was is it?

???: Yuki and Dom. Rumor has it the two are having "relations" behind your back... Just look at them later today. You'll notice the slight difference between before and now.

Me: wait what do you mean?

???: they're dating, most likely. I just thought you wanted to... Know about

Me: where's your proof?

???: check Yuki's phone. Thats all I have to say

Me: wait what do u mean?! Where do I have to look?...

???: kik

Me: um ok...

I turned off my phone wondered who this person was, and why they wanted to help me? I guess I'll find out who they are someday... For now I guess I'll just provide them with panty shots of my peers I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh: well that's all I guess and I added info-chan from Yandere simulator here as another student XD well it's not a new student it's one of the currents ones guess who it is? If u get it right I'll shout out one of ur stories or something cx DM me ur answer...

Taurtis: I THINK ITS INVADER!

Invader; why would I care about sam? He's a n3rd

Sam: SHUT UP U BEARDO

Dom: ayy lmao

Sam: lol u get it Dom?

Dom: yes I do u called her a weirdo with a beard XD

Meh; welp while they do all that ill just wrap things up here, see u later ;P