Chapter 9: The Truth

Sam's POV

I was still curious as to who this "info-chan" was. I'm still not aware if their information is correct anyway. So I did what they told me to do. I walked up to Yuki, she was near her locker and she was waiting for me. "Hey Sam." She said while I waved to her. "Hi Yuki, can I see your phone real quick?" I asked her. She nodded and then handed it to me. "I'll be back... I have something to do..." She said, suspiciously.

I checked her phone, and I checked everything. I checked photos, messages, contacts, and basically everything. But nothing, I came bare handed. I sighed, maybe this person was lying? Maybe just another person fooling me, just shows you can't trust everything you hear. "Where did she go anyway?" I asked myself while I put her phone in my pocket.

I looked at my burn marks, they were still pretty bad. So I covered them again, making sure no one saw them. I noticed Taurtis walking through the hallway, alone with Grian. So I walked over to them. "Hi guys." I said while Grian responded, Taurtis just pretended I wasn't there. "Hey Sam, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, just looking for Yuki. Have you seen her?" I asked him. He nodded and then pointed to the back of the school. "She went over there with Dom, I thought it was weird, seeing them together, but I just ignored it." He informed me. I took a deep breath, surely this isn't the case. Maybe I'm just looking at things the wrong way... "Taurtis, what's your opinion on this?" I asked the boy with headphones. He looked down and paused while walking away. "Don't talk to me just because I saved your life..." He said quietly.

I looked at him walk away while I felt Grian's hand on my shoulder. "He still cares, just doesn't want to admit it. Why else would he save you?" He said while chuckling. I suppose he has a point, why would he save me if I was only someone he didn't care about? "Can you come with me to unveil this possible affair?" I asked him.

"Of course, come on let's go." He said while walking ahead of me. "They went around here." I followed him, I was getting some dirty looks from my peers as I walk along the halls. I still don't get why they're so mad at me over just a stupid game. It's a whole load of bull shit! I walked out in the back with Grian. I saw the graves and then looked away, now is not the time to be focused on that. I need to find out if she is really cheating on me or not.

"I don't see them." I said as he stopped to look around. He shrugged his shoulders and then noticed the field. "Maybe they're there?" He questioned while walking through the green grass. They made my shoes squeak as I walked on it. It was a funny and enjoyable sound that usually gets annoying after a long time of doing it. He peaked through the wall as I continued to enjoy squeaking them. "Uh... I think we should just go back." Grian said as he turned around.

"What? Why?" I asked him, stopping my actions. He nervously laughed while he had his hand behind his head. "No reason, there's nothing wrong here!" I raised an eyebrow in skepticism. I walked over to it and he stopped me from doing so. "Sam... I don't think you should look there, seriously. There's nothing of importance there, you'll just be wasting your energy." He said in a worried expression.

"If there is nothing, then just let me see I don't care if I waste any energy." I told him while he sighed and let me through. I peaked behind the wall and behind it lies the truth... I saw Yuki and Dom KISSING, while sort of hugging I guess... Dom had her against the wall. He then groped her ass and she didn't seem to mind at all. My jaw dropped and I turned back to no longer see the horror. I was speechless.. "Sam... This is why I didn't want you to see..." Grian told me while I slumped over the wall and then sat on the grass.

"I-I can't believe she would do this to me..." I mumbled. I ran my hands through my hair while holding in the tears as much as I could. "It's ok, dude! Forget her... She probably wasn't the one for you anyway." He said while I looked down at the grass. I got myself back up and then took another peak. "Oh Dom, this was a great idea! You're much better than Sam." Yuki said while giggling.

"What can I say? Sam's too stupid to know how to treat a girl anyway. You need to be with a man not a boy." He said while smirking. I was angered by this. I am older than he is, and far more mature too! Well the mature part might not be true BUT STILL! "Well good thing he's so obvious, he won't ever know about this! I just told him I have some 'stuff' to do. I guess he thought I was going to the bathroom or something." Yuki said while laughing.

"Right!" Dom said while they continued to make out in the middle of lunch. "Are you going to be ok?" Grian asked while I hung my head and turned back to try and ignore what just happened. "What am I going to do? I can't have her do this to me behind my back. But yet I can't end it with her, she'll kick me out!" I said while looking at the sky. "You can move in with me?" He asked.

"All the way in England?" I asked him. He nodded, he didn't have his own place here since he was only staying with Taurtis at Chan's place. And we all know Taurtis and Chan won't want me there. "I don't know if I want to do that, dude..." I told him while I got a text. I checked the message and it read.

???: see Sam... My information is never wrong. Should've just accepted it and never have gone to look to see for yourself. That'll be 3 panty shots please.

Me: what?! You said it was free!

???: nope, a scam I use on all clients.

Me: are u serious... I just found out my girlfriend was cheating on me give me a break..

???: i was just goofing and gaffing don't worry

Me; well ok... I guess

???: anytime

Me: thanks for the heads up anyway... I'll remember that for a while, trust me

???: sure anytime u need me, I'll be ready as long as u have the currency

Me: got it

I turned off my phone while walking away with Grian, I have to confront her about this.. One way or another I can't have my last bit of dignity destroyed by her...

~~~~~~

Sam: SCREW YOU!!!

Meh: 0_0 sorry Sam it's highly necessary...

Sam: NOOOOOO SAVE ME PEOPLE HELP ME ;-;

Me: nah he'll be fine

Sam: no! You said so urself, I'm not going to be ok

Me: relax, take a nap

Sam: well I do like naps...

Me: there u go, now go to sleep. OKAI GUYS TODAYS A SAD DAY FOR OL SAMMY HERE ;-; but oh well life goes on, anyways that's all for today AND HAVE A GOOD ONE :D