Chapter 14: Game Over...

A/N: ayy lmao two posts in one day

Sam's POV

I listened to what Dom had to say.. I had a feeling it was something very bad. "HURRY UP WITH YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT!" Invader shouted at Dom while she threw a bottle of special punch at him. "Anyways... What I want to announce is..." He said while he walked over to Yuki and got out a small box and went on one knee. "Holy crap!" Prime said while he backed away. "Yuki, will you marry me?" He asked.

Wait was I hearing this right?... No, no it can't be! THATS NOT RIGHT!!... "Yes, Dom, I will marry you." She said softly into the microphone. I looked at the two again while everyone else clapped and he put the ring on her finger. He got up and they kissed. I ran my fingers through my hair, violently. I can't take this anymore. I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULL SHIT! I got up and then got some more special punch. I chugged it all and got several more refills.

Will I did all this Sookie kept on giving me weirded out looks. "What are you lookin' at?" I asked while walking away and throwing the bottle on the ground. I walked to the locker rooms, the girls to be more exact. While no one was looking. I felt as if apart of me has just awoken. I was ready to SNAP I dug around all the lockers until I came across a very familiar weapon... Yuki's knife. I grabbed it while the music continued to go on. I twitched while I got the knife.

"He thinks he can just step all over me, as if I am a welcome mat?! He seriously thinks he can get away with all the shit he's done to me?! WELL NO MORE WILL I SUFFER." I shouted while I began to go up the stairs. I hid the knife to the point where I would be able to be spotted. I quickly got out of the locker room and went to my table. "Hey dork, here. You're invited." Dom said while he tossed a card in my face. "Why did you invite him, he's just going to ruin the party." Prime said while the two walked away, Yuki following behind him.

I grabbed the card and then looked at it. I shoved it in my pocket and then got up. "Someone needs to pay... Karma has to come collect their debt, for all the wrongs they did to me." (Ayy song reference) I mumbled while scanning the room. I spotted a lonely Taurtis, walking away from his date. Leaving to the bathroom. I smiled while chuckling. "Perfect target."

I got up and started walking over to my "friend". I followed at a safe distance and when we were no longer in sight of anyone else I took out my knife. I entered the bathroom as I peaked behind the wall, Taurtis was washing his hands. He coughed while looking at the mirror. "Alright, after this... You will become a man, Taurtis. You got this." I heard him say to himself.

I closed my eyes as when I opened them I felt insane. It was wrong of me to kill him... but it never felt so right doing so. I felt much better, I can obviously tell I should've just done this before. I stopped by a sudden message. I quickly went behind the wall and checked it out.

I-C: hello Sam... Killing someone, I see?

Sam: how'd you know?

I-C: I know a lot, Sam. I actually predicted you would go full insane. It's already happened before, very easy.

Sam: look, I'm busy don't make me find you and kill you too.

I-C: you wouldn't do that, you have no idea who I am.

Sam: but I could find out

I-C: while your at it, also discover Atlantis, because you're never going to find both of those things.

Sam: look, someone needs to die.

I-C: no one has to die sam, there's an explanation...

Sam: and what as that?

I-C: I can give you some info on what Dom exactly did... Make you change your mind about everything

Sam: well give it here