Chapter 10: Homeless...

Shout out to DomRao_YandereRP and SirCutieYuki02  guessing who info-chan was :D gg guys! Still one more person for the shoutout left! Anyways follow these people they're awesome and read Dom's story! It's really good I read it and it's awesomeness! :D also in the beginning its more inappropriate and funny then depressing... So if you're not comfortable with people taking pics of girls panties you should leave XD... Pretty long chapter for this book~

-------------

Sam's POV

"So Grian, how am I going to tell her?" I asked my British friend. We were sitting down on the benches at the bus station, I was looking at her house and pretty much my house too... "What you could do is just confront her about it... You know, tell her it's not right." Grian told me while I looked at my phone and got a message from Info-Chan...

Info-Chan: I have some more exclusive information just for you, Sam...

Me: really? Who does it have to do with?

Info-chan: it has to do with two people, Taurtis and Yuki...

Me: well i don't know what else you can tell me about Yuki but I'll go for Taurtis.

Info-Chan: I'm willing to make a deal here, 5 panty shots for both of them.

Me; ok, let just go get the pictures then.

I turned off my phone and looked at Grian. He had a curious expression. "What was it?" He asked. "Some person, I have no idea who it is! Anyways let's go look around for some girls and try to take panty shots." I told him while getting up from my seat. "Huh?! What are you joking? You take panty shots of random girls?!" He asked while looking at me strangely.

"This is how I pay the person that gives me information, panty shots. So let's go, maybe I can take some pictures of some of the girls who are still in school." I informed him while he chuckled. "The only girls that are there right now are Invader, Silly, Gracie, and also Chan!" I groaned while I looked at my phone. I had to do it, better than having to do six of them I guess... But ew if invader has a beard on her face imagine what it must be like down there, gross! (XD dirty joke right here!!!)

Me and Grian entered the school and I saw Invader looking around in her locker. "I'll give you 5000 yen if you do it." He said while taking out 5 bills. I do want that money... I guess it's a win-win-lose so sure. I took out my phone and set the camera on. I went on my knees and crawled over to where I could see up her skirt. I gagged a little while I saw what color they were, pink. I took a picture while I quietly crawled away to where Grian was.

I got away with it, so I sent it to Info-chan. I didn't send it yet, I was waiting for when I get all of them... "Ok, the bad part is done." I said while Grian handed me the 5000 yen. He patted my back and said. "I feel so sorry for you, you had to go through that." He said while laughing. I sighed and then looked around to see where the other girls are. I only saw Chan, so I figured why not. She's not that bad looking anyway... I guess since I'm a single guy now, pretty much, I might keep that one... BUT ILL DELETE INVADER'S FOR SURE!

I looked at Grian, nervously, I wasn't used to doing this kind of work. I'm usually the person who is against this anyway... "It's weird, but I believe in you..." Grian said while I started crawling to look at them again. I took a silent deep breath while I looked at it and then got a picture of the panties. They were blue with white stripes... I looked at it, and it wasn't a bad picture in my opinion. So I decided to take another. I'm keeping them for sure, so I walked back to Grian and he walked over to the locker rooms.