Chapter 5

Vic POV

recap

"Vic?" Kellin said and gasped.

"Yeah Kellin, this looks like a family emergency." I said to him.

" Vic, I can explain I am so sorry" He said but I didn't want to hear it. I cant believe he lied to me he could've just told me, of course I would've been hurt he chose my cousin to hang out instead of me but I would've understood.

"Save it Kellin, I don't want to hear it, what could you possibly say to make it this any better? "Oh I'm sorry Vic but I chose to lie to you because your cousin wanted to go out." I said to him.

"I know I'm sorry Vic but I couldn't say no to her, plus we are not dating and I'm not gay so I don't know why this is such a big deal to you." He said and his eyes widened after he realized what he said. I cant believe he just said that I mean I know we are not dating but that doesn't change the fact he lied to me. We are friends and that's what I want us to be you are not supposed to lie to friends either.

"Yeah Kellin, we are not dating and I know you aren't gay but we are friends and friends don't lie to each other and you now what I guess we aren't friends because you don't start a friendship based on lies." I said to him and walked away.

"Vic!" He shouted after I had walked away.

"Let's go Alex" I said to Alex and got in his car. All the guys had already left after the movie.  I don't know why this hurt me so much. If it would've been Alex who did this to me I wouldn't get this mad. I barely know Kellin so why am I getting so worked up over this. Do I have feelings for Kellin? I doubt it because I barely know him. I might just have a tiny crush on him everybody has crushes I will get over this and I will just forget about it. I know I will, well at least I think I will. God why am I overthinking this. There is no possible way Kellin would ever like me like he just said he isn't gay. I have to get over this little crush because soon Kellin will go out with my cousin and it will be really awkward. I am kinda close to my cousin so I don't want to change that. She helped me through so much. I used to self-harm and I tried to commit suicide once and she helped me through all of it. But enough of that I don't want to think about those days.

"Soo what was that all about?" Alex asked, I really didn't want to explain because if I do he will know I have a crush on Kellin. "Well like I told you before, Kellin said he had a "family emergency" which was a total lie like you just saw" I said to him. "Really Vic that's it if it would've been any of the other guys you would've never cared wait." He said and looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god don't tell me you like him Vic." He said and looked over at me. "Well I like all of you guys as a friend."

"As a friend don't bullshit me Vic you don't just like him you like like him" He said.

"What no I don't what are you talking about." I said and nervously laughed. He looked at me when we got at a red light and just glared at me and which was really was making me feel uncomfortable.

"Okay fine, I have a tiny crush on him just stop staring at me like that" I said.

"Little crush?! really little crush, Vic you are falling for him dude it is so noticeable!" Alex said.

"I am not its just a little crush that I will soon get over so stop pestering me about it." I said. Is it really noticeable that I like him, oh god what if Kellin knows will he be  disgusted. You know what I will get over it and I wont have to worry about this at all.

"Vic we're here dude snap out of it" He said and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh s-sorry." I stuttered out.

"Were you thinking about little Kelly boo?" He asked and I started blushing.

"N-no what are you talking about I'm leaving." I said and got out of his car.

"Sure Vic." He said.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked him.

"I cant, my mom texted me saying I have to go home for some family meeting bullshit but ill see you in school." He said and started his car.

"Alright catch you later man." I said and waved at him, I walked inside my house and the light from the kitchen was on. I walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was my dad kissing a woman that wasn't my mom....

_This starts from when Vic barely sees Kellin _

Kellin Pov

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around it was Vic oh god.

"Vic?" I said and gasped.

"Yeah Kellin this looks like a family emergency." He said to me.

"Vic I can explain I am so sorry." I said, wait why does this matter so much to him? It's not like we're dating.

"Save it Kellin I don't want to hear it, what could you possibly say to make this any better. "Oh I'm sorry Vic but I chose to lie to you because your cousin wanted to go out" He said.

"I know I'm sorry Vic but I couldn't say no to her plus we're not dating and I'm not gay especially not for you so I don't know why this is such a big deal to you." I said. I looked at him and he looked hurt. I didn't really care because he is just making a big deal.

"Yeah Kellin we are not dating and I know you are not gay but we are friends and friends don't lie to each other and you know what I guess we aren't friends because friends you don't start a friendship based on lies" He said and walked away.

"Vic!" I shouted once he started walking away. He had to understand that this isn't such a big deal and then he will come crawling back. If he is going to act like such a fag with me then I am not going to even talk to him anymore.

============================

Well then I guess Kellin is starting to be a little dick head. Well I will update when I get one vote so yeah