Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I went to my last class with Vic holding hands and kissing the whole time. I was so happy I didn't think this would happen but then I remember one thing I forgot to break up with Michelle. I let go of Vic's hand and he looks at me confused.

"What's wrong Kells?" He asked.

"Please don't get mad but I might've forgot to break up with Michelle." I said looking guiltily at him. I looked at him trying to read what was going through his head but I couldn't.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yeah. I am so sorry Vic I just haven't been thinking about her much and she just slipped my mind. I told him feeling bad. I looked down trying to avoid his eyes.

"Well can you break up with?" He said looking mad but trying to contain himself.

"Sure." I said.

"Now!" He demanded. I jumped because he scared me a bit but I tried to make it seem as if that never happened.

"Okay I am going. I'll see you after school." I said and leaned in to give him a kiss but he leaned back. I looked at him confused and a little dejected.

"I am sorry Kells but I am not going to kiss you while you are dating my cousin." He said and gave me a small smile.

"Okay I get it, I will break up with her after school and I will walk you to your house afterwards." I said and kept walking to my next class but then I remembered that I had my next class with him. I grabbed his hand and we walked again to our next class.

+After School+

I got out of my last class and I walked towards Michelle's class. I met her half way and I wasn't nervous because I figured this would be easy.

"Hey baby" She said cheerfully and jumped into my arms but immediately put her down.

"Hey Michelle, look we have to talk." I said.

"Okay what do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well I want to break up with you because I don't really like you. I thought I did but I don't." I said looking at how her face turned calm to pissed off in seconds. She lifted up her hand and slapped. Wow this girl hits hard.

"You will regret this Kellin Quinn! She exclaimed and walked away. Well that didn't go so bad. I was just happy I could kiss Vic again. I walked out of the school gates and found Vic waiting for me patiently.

"What happened to your face Kelly bear?" He asked with the adorable nickname he gave me.

"Well your freak of a cousin slapped me for breaking up with her but I am just happy I get to kiss you again." I said.

"Hey! She is not a freak she is a little over dramatic but not a freak." He said and slapped my shoulder.

"But I'm sorry she hit you baby." He said and kissed my cheek softly. I felt my cheek tingling after that.

"Well let's go, off to your house." I said and took his hand in mine. It was a perfect fit, his hands were so soft and delicate. We started walking to his house talking about random things. I loved this I love being able to talk about anything with him and being comfortable to be myself. Once we made it to his house I kissed him again and I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand stopping me from doing so.

"You want to come in? There isn't much to do but I really hate being alone. My brother doesn't really talk to me and I have to tell you something that happened between my parents." He asked.