Chapter 15

LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 15

I woke up in the morning getting ready to take Vic on a date. He told me once that he wanted to go to the zoo so that's where I'm taking him. I got dressed in a black shirt under my dark blue jean jacket. I put on my black skinny jeans as usual. I found my black TOMS and I also put on my brown hat. I got my phone, keys, wallet, and I walked out of the door. My mom was still sleeping so I took her car again. I need to get my own car soon, I can't keep using hers. I got in the car and I started driving to Vic's house. I knocked on the door and his mom opened it.

"Hi Kellin, Vic is in his room." She said pointing to his room.

"Ok thanks Viv." I said. I walked upstairs to his room. I opened his door and I found him sleeping on his head. He looked so adorable, I went to his bed and a laid down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slowly his eyes started fluttering open. He turned around and jumped when he saw me.

"Kellin! You scared me!" He said and slapped my chest lightly. I just laughed at him and pulled him close to me again.

"So I was wondering, do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said and got up from the bed.

"Why did you leave me? You were so warm." I said to him.

"I have to get ready now don't complain." He said and went to his bathroom. I heard the water running from the shower and I decided to take a small nap while he finishes.

+15 minutes later+

I woke up from my nap and I woke up just on time. Vic was barely getting out of the shower with just a towel on. Water dripping from his chest and hair all wet. My staring was really noticeable and Vic noticed.

"You like what you see?" He said.

"Oh you bet I do." I said winking at him and he just blushed.

"Ok close your eyes." He said and I shut them and covered my eyes dramatically. I might've peeked maybe just a bit but who wouldn't. After that he got dressed and put on his regular Vans. He got his stuff and we walked downstairs saying goodbye to his mom. We got in the car and I turned on the radio. We started listening to Pantera, Cowboys from Hell. We both started screaming out the lyrics.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll see in a bit just be patient." I said to him. He just pouted and crossed his arms. I just shook my head and chuckled at him. We got to the San Diego Zoo and when he saw his eyes got wide from amazement.

"Oh my god. We came to the zoo!" He squealed and I just laughed at him. He got out of the car quickly and went to the entrance.

"Hurry up!" Vic exclaimed jumping up and down. I got out of the car quickly and ran to him.

"Ok I'm going don't rush me." I said to him. I went to him and I grabbed his hand pulling him to pay for our entrance. I finished paying for both of us and we went to go see the animals. We went to the monkeys, lions, elephants, pandas, flamingos, and koalas. They let him hug a koala and it was the most adorable sight ever. The koala clung to him and Vic looked so happy he had a huge smile on his face. After I took him a picture with the koala I decided to take him to the beach. We both got in the car and I drove off.

"So did you have fun?" I asked him and I glanced at him for a bit then looked back at the road.

"Yes! Thank you for taking me there." He said with a huge smile.

"Of course baby I am just glad to see you so happy." I said and grabbed his hand with my free one and squeezed it.

"Kellin?" He said and I looked over at him once I parked at the parking lot.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we just walk around?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said to him and we both go out of the car. The whole time we were walking it was the most romantic thing ever. We would kiss, hug, and we were holding hands the whole time. I really don't know what I would've done without him. He was the best decision I ever made. I like the way he looks I like the way he acts. Everything about him is utter perfection. My world would be nothing without him, I know I was a di.ck to him and if I could go back in time I would change everything I did to him. I regret hurting him. He didn't deserve anything I did to him. I am so happy he forgave me because I don't know what I would be doing right now.

Right now we were just sitting on the sand not talking at all. We were both happy being with each other nothing had to be said.

"Kells?

"Yeah Vic?"

"Imagine if we would have never met? What if I never hit you with that soccer ball?" He asked and looked at me.

"Well I am glad you did. You made me realize who I really am. I love you so much Vic." I said to him and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too so so much." He said and smiled at me.

"I am so glad you realized you liked me back. I was trying to forget you with Oliver but it didn't work because you Kellin Quinn are unforgettable." He said.

"Really because I think you are amazing and wonderful." I said and pecked his lips.

"Oh Kellin imagine if you wouldn't never admitted you liked me? Our lives would be so different. I am glad I got with Oli." He said confusing me.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"Because the only reason you admitted you liked me was over jealousy." He said and smiled.

END

_________________________________

OMG it's finally over. I only have to do the epilogue which will be up in a bit. Promise, I just have to put a few finishing touches and it will be finished. I will put up my other stories summaries next. So expect that too.