Chapter 8

AnonymoulyBeautiful did my beautiful cover.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kellin's Point of View

I woke up from my slumber because of my phone ringing. I saw Michelle's name pop up. She is nice and everything but I hate when she spams me with text messages when I don't answer her. If I don't answer it's obviously because I'm doing something or I am sleeping. I mean don't get me wrong Michelle is amazing but there is just a little bit of things she has to work on. I'm sure if I talk to her about it she will change it. I looked through my phone and I saw a ton of messages.

Michelle: Babe are you up can you give me a ride to school ?

Michelle: BABE!

Michelle: Kellin answer me.

Michelle: Kellin if you don't answer I am going to be late for school.

Michelle: WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!

Michelle: Fine I'll see you at school and you BETTER have an explanation to why you are ignoring me. Love you.

Wait hold the fuck up did she just say she loves me. Weird I mean I don't love her well at least not yet. Whatever I might be just overthinking this.

I got up from bed and looked at the clock. Why was she bitching over this it was barely 7:00 and school doesn't start until 8:00. I got up from bed to take a shower. I turned the water on and it was freezing cold. I immediately turned on the hot water and the water turned warm.

I opened my vanilla shampoo and rubbed on my hair. I rinsed my hair and then washed my body. I put my vanilla scented conditioner on my hair rinsed it again and then I turned the water off once I was done. I got my towel and dried myself. I looked for my clothes and found a slipknot black tee and my regular skinny jeans. I found my TOMS and I put my shoes on. My hair was kind of dry so I didn't have to worry about blow drying. I straitened it and I put my beanie on. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was happy with the way I looked.

I got my phone, messenger bag, and my keys. After I looked in the mirror one last time I walked downstairs. I walked out of the house and I took my mom's car keys knowing she wouldn't mind because she doesn't work today. I went to my mom's car and I opened the door and I got in. I was going to pick up Michelle but then I remembered that she texted me saying that she was already going to school. Why that early? I have no idea. I got to the school in a couple minutes and I parked my car. I got my bag and I got out of the car. I didn't even make it to the school gates when I was tackled I was going to punch them but then I saw who it was, it was Michelle.

"Hey baby." She said with a beaming smile.

"Hey gorgeous." I said and pecked her lips. I asked her to be my girlfriend barely yesterday and I feel like this relationship is going too fast. The word Love isn't even in the picture yet, but I guess it is for her I just hope she doesn't question me when I don't say it back.

"So why were you ignoring me in the morning? I kept texting you and you weren't answering me, I even told you to come and pick me up and you were still ignoring me. Were you with another girl? Are you cheating on me? Am I not good enough for you or something?" Oh dear god this girl will be the death of me. She kept rambling she looked like she was about to start crying. "No baby why would I be cheating on you? You are amazing. The reason I didn't answer in the morning is because I was sleeping. I would never cheat on you. You have to trust me if we are going to be in a relationship Michelle." I said to her.