Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kellin Point of View

I went to sleep after half of the movie. I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked up the phone and it was my mom, I looked at the time and it was already 10.

"Hello." I answered sleepily but quickly woke up completely to hear her shouting.

"KELLIN QUINN WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT SO LATE YOU HAD ME WORRIED!" She exclaimed.

"I know I am sorry mom I fell asleep with Vic-" She interrupted me.

"What? Did you just say Vic? When can I meet him? You better come home and explain this to me young man!" She said.

"Fine. I'll be there in a bit." I groaned. Vic woke up hearing my mom's shouts looking nervous.

"Your mom wants to meet me?" He asked playing with his fingers.

"Yes but don't worry she will love you." I said and he smiled.

"I have to go or my mom will kill me." I said and rushed around looking for my shoes.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He said and walked me out.

"Bye Viccy Poo." I said and hugged him. I started walking to my house it wasn't that far away so I got there in a couple of minutes. When I walked inside my house my mom was walking back and forth.

"Heyyy mom." I said nervously.

"Kellin! Tell me everything now!" She demanded. I told her everything that she didn't know about and she had a big smile afterwards.

"Wow congratulations Kells, you got yourself a boyfriend." She said tackling me with a hug.

"Thank you. I can bring him over tomorrow so you can meet him if you want." I said.

"Sure. What food should I make? Oh god I will think about all of this tomorrow. I am going to sleep. Goodnight Kelly." She said and walked upstairs. I went into the kitchen I didn't even bother to tell her to not call me that and grabbed myself a bottle of water. I went upstairs to the room and did my nightly routine. After I finished I turned off the lights and put my phone to charge. I went to bed and I fell asleep quickly my dreams involving Vic.

+Morning+

I woke up early in the morning my phone ringing. I turned my phone on and I saw a message.

Viccy <3: Good morning baby xoxo

Kellin: Good morning beautiful <3

When I answered him I got up to get dressed. Once I got my outfit I got my phone and my wallet. I grabbed my book bag and I walked downstairs. I saw my mom cooking but I wanted to see Vic as soon as possible so I just got an apple.

"Bye mom." I said while walking out of the kitchen and out the door. She said something that I didn't really understand but I just kept walking. I made it to Vic's house really quick maybe because I was really impatient and I wanted to see him already. I made it to his door and I rang the doorbell. I waited a couple of seconds and the door opened. A tall lanky dude with piercings and tattoos opened it.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked with an attitude.

"Um I am Vi-" I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Vic came down pushing the tall dude out of the way.

"Hey Kells." He said and gave me a quick peck.

"Hey babe." I said.

"So Vic who is this?" The tall dude asked.