Epilogue

Epilogue

"Vic hurry your ass up you look handsome. Kellin Is waiting." My mom said.

"Ok ok I'm going. I am just really nervous." I said to her looking nervous. Today was my wedding day and I was really nervous. What if he backs out last minute? What if he figures out he really doesn't want to be with me? Oh god.

"Honey, don't worry so much he loves you a lot. If he didn't he would have never proposed to you." My mom said and kissed my forehead. I started thinking about when he proposed it was the sweetest thing ever. We went on a trip to New York and we were ice skating. All of a sudden he got the attention of everyone. He went down on one knee and starting giving me this huge speech about how much he loved me and what he loves about me. He was a stuttering mess but it was the most adorable thing ever. I love him so much and he has been the sweetest to me.

"Let's go." My mom said and pulled me away from the mirror. I glanced at myself in the mirror again before she pulled me away. I finally made it to the front of the church and I was sweating. My hands were all clammy. The music started playing and I felt like I was having a panic attack. They opened the church doors opened the flower girl and my best men were all in front of me. Finally it all cleared and I saw Kellin standing there. My eyes widened because he looked so handsome. My mom handed me over to him and kissed our cheeks he took my hands in his and we looked into each other's eyes. His crystal blue green eyes staring into my plain brown eyes.

"Dearly beloved, We are gathered together here in the signal of god, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and man in holy matrimony; After that I just tuned out the rest until it came to the vows it was Kellin first.

"I Kellin Quinn vow to keep you safe, healthy, and for me to care for you as long as we both shall live. I love you so much and I promise to always be there for you when you need me. I will support your decisions. Vic I know in the beginning I didn't show that I liked you but I regret it so much. From now on I will love you forever and always." After he finished I had tears sliding down my face. My vows were similar to what he said. After that we got the the rings.

"Do you Kellin Quinn, take Victor Fuentes to be your lawfully wedded husband. To be there for in sickness and in health. (I am so sorry I am tired and I didn't feel like searching this up)

"I do." Kellin said. He repeated his actions with me.

"I do." I said with a he smile on my face.

"You can now kiss the groom" We both leaned in and kissed passionately.

"I give you Mr. and Mr. Quinn" He said and we both smiled. Everybody cheered and we both walked hand in hand out the church. We walked to the venue and only stayed there for an hour. We were going to Paris for our honeymoon. We went to the airport and from then on I knew this was a start of a new life.

_____________________________________________________

Ok now this was such a shitty Epilogue but when I finish my next book I will come back and edit this book. Hope you liked this book.