Chapter 11

Sorry I couldn't wait to update.

Kellin Point of View.

"Kellin!" Vic said.

I looked at him and I really don't know what to say to him.

"U-um Vic hey buddy." I said and went to go give him a hug.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Smoking what else would I be doing." I answered.

"I could see that but why?" He asked. The truth is I'm doing this because it is a stress reliever. Everything with Vic is just giving me a lot of stress.

"Because Vic this is helping me. I'm tired of having to worry about you all the damn time. I want to be with you but you don't want to!" I exclaimed.

"Well what the hell do you want me to do Kellin? I already told you I am with Oli! That isn't the only reason I am not with you the other thing is I just don't trust you to not hurt me anymore!" He said looking at me in the eyes.

"I already told you I was sorry! What else do you want me to do?" I said looking at him.

"What so you think just because you said you were sorry that it was going to be rainbows and unicorns? That's not how it works Kellin you have to show me your sorry not just say it." He said.

"Well then let me show you. But please break up with Oliver and I will show you that you can trust me." I pleaded.

"I don't know Kellin." He said looking at me worriedly.

"Please I promise you will not regret it." I pleaded again.

"No I cant do that." He said shaking his head.

"I really like Oliver, I cant hurt him." He said.

"Vic, Oliver will understand. If he really does like you he will accept it." I said and he looked down playing with his fingers and biting his lip.

"We could try it." He said and I squealed.

"Really omg you said yes!" I said happily and started jumping up and down.

"So will you give me a chance?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and I went running to give him a kiss but he stopped me. I looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Kellin, I still have to break up with Oliver dummy." He said.

"Well can I at least get a quick kiss?" I asked and pouted. Not even caring that Andy and the other guys that I haven't bothered to know the name of staring at us.

"Fine." He said and gave me a fake exasperated look. He came to me and gave me a quick peck but that wasn't enough so before he left I grabbed his cheeks and made the kiss longer. Finally we both pulled away and he looked into my eyes.

"I thought you said just a quick kiss." He said smiling.

"Yeah well that wasn't enough. I needed more of my Viccy Poo." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Viccy Poo?" He asked smirking with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm yeah unless you don't want me to call you that." I said blushing and looking down. He grabbed me by the chin and lifted my head up.

"Fine if you get to call me Viccy Poo, can I call you Kelly Bear?" He asked with an innocent look that was so adorable.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok so I have to go talk to Oliver so I'll see you later." He said and gave me a quick hug. I would be lying if I said I wasn't staring at his ass when he was walking away.

"So who was that?" Andy asked from behind me. Oops. I turned and gave them an awkward smile.

"It's a long story but I'll tell you..." I said and told them parts of it. One I was done he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well dude you were a di.ck I'm surprised he forgave you." He said.

"I know I'm just happy that he did. I won't mess it up this time." I said and promised myself that I will never hurt Vic Fuentes.

Vic's Point Of View

After I walked away from Kellin I knew he was staring at my ass. I was kind of scared about breaking up with Oliver. We weren't dating for a long time but I still felt bad for breaking up with him. It was already lunch so I went to our regular table and I saw him laughing with our friends. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder he turned to me with his charming smile.

"Hey babe." He said and leaned in to give me a kiss but I backed away. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Hey, can we talk please alone? I asked.

"Sure." He said and I led him to the lockers that barely anybody used.

"Okay so please don't be mad. I want to break up with you because I like somebody else and I don't want to keep leading you on." I said and looking at his expression waiting for him to be mad but he confused me when he looked at me understandingly.

"Well I'm sad that you are breaking up with me but it's good that you told me now." He said and gave me a small smile.

"Thanks for not being mad." I said and gave him a hug.

"No problem mate, so who is the lucky guy?" He asked playfully.

"It's Kellin." I said and started blushing.

"Kellin Quinn?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Lucky him, I wish you the best." He said and walked away waving.

"Thanks bye dude." I said. I walked back to where Kellin was and he was talking to the guys he was smoking with before. But now, he isn't smoking. Kellin caught me staring and he waved me over.

"Hey Kelly bear" I said and all the guys there look like they were trying to contain there laughter. He started blushing and he looked adorable.

"Hey, I want you to meet Andy and C.C." He said the other guys were smoking a little away from us.

"Hey" I said and gave them a small shy wave.

"Well, I have to ask you something so come on." He said and dragged me away. Once we were a couple of feet away he stopped looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes." I answered and he leaned in to kiss me.

____________________________________

Yay finally they are together. Don't worry next chapter is them being all coupley. Is that even a word? I don't know and I don't care. This was short too but I will make it up to you in the next chapter. 1,117 Words.