3:50 AM

I was all alone one night. That wasn't odd considering I was a fucking loser and had no love life. I was a beta male with no social life and to top it all off I lived in the middle of butt fuck nowhere. I don't care though. I'm glad with the life I have. A nice job with a rather attractive coworker that I may or may not have feelings for. But enough about that. I decided I am going to keep a journal because there is some. Rather odd things going on. 

The current date is 12/9/15. Last night I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my window opening and slamming shut. I immediately almost shit myself because I live all alone in the woods and lets be honest. Who wouldn't freak out at a loud bang at 3:50 AM. It is a horrifying moment. I quickly run to the light switch and turn it on and light fills the room. I look around and see nothing out of the norm. Just my nerdy collection of Nintendo memorobilia. A cold wind blew in from the open window. I noticed there was a large crack on the window that wasn't there before. Now that was odd. I then saw a hand reaching through the window. It was pale and bony. Another hand pulled itself in through the window. It was a horrific mangle of flesh and muscle. I fell to my knees. I yelled at the top of my lungs. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?

The thing let out a horrific hiss and a creak before speaking.

"I need about tree fiddy."

I stood up in a fit of rage.

Well it was about that time that I notice that the mangle was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era. Loch Ness monster tricked me again!