Craig x Reader x Stan || No More P.2

No More P.2 <3

•••

Your POV
I sobbed, placing my head in my hand. "(Y/n)?!" I heard Joel shout from the hallway. I closed the door to my room before sliding down to the floor, tears slipping out of my eyes. "(Y/n)!!" I heard Joel shout, banging on the door. I stayed quiet. "(Y/n), I know you're in there, open the door. Please??" I heard him mumble. After a few minutes of silence, he sigh and walked away, his footsteps fading. I sigh and place my face in my hands.

I heard a bang at my window. Then another bang. I shakily stand up and walk over to it. I look down to see Stan staring up at me. He did a small wave and smiled. I wiped away the tears, hoping my eyes weren't all puffy, and waved back. He grinned and waves me down. I nod and walk over to my mirror. "Great, my eyes are all puffy." I mumble under my breath. I quickly grab some concealer and cover as much as I can and sigh.

I walk out of my room and fall on my face. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n)!" I look over at Joel who crawls over to me. "Why'd you trip me?" I ask. He shrugged. "Well uh... I was sitting at your doorway and you walked out and tripped over my legs." He says and nervously giggles. I roll my eyes and stand up. "Where you going, copy?" He asks. "Copy?" "I'm paste. Copy cant leave without paste." He says, wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes. "Seriously Joel, there's something wrong with you." I say and giggle, he smiles. "Just don't tell step momster k?" I ask. He laughs. "Got it." He answers and smiles.

I run out the door and walk over to Stan. "Hi Stan." I mumble. "Hi (Y/n), I was wondering, cause the cheerleaders are throwing a party at school, if you wanted to come with me. Not as a date, since I have a girlfriend, but she's at school, preparing it." My heart just shattered... again. I blink, and then ask "Well, can my older brother Joel come??." I asked, Stan nodded. I smiled. It doesn't matter that he has a girlfriend, cause he's my friend! And so is Craig!

The End :/

(JK XD)

I grabbed Stan by the hand and dragged him into my house. "Dude, Joel, where's  Step Mom?" I ask him, just remembering that she's here. Joel's eyes widened as he grabbed my other wrist and dragged me into my own room, along with Stan.

He closed the door and locked it. "(Y/n) why is he in our house. It would be fine if he stayed outside..." Joel said, nervously. "He invited me to a school party and I invited you!" His eyes widen. "Yes! I always wanted to go to a party!" He shouted. I tackled him and placed my hand over his mouth. "Shhh, mothers right in the other room" I whisper as, once again, Joel's eyes widen. He nods as I get off him.

I place all my makeup on and realize I needed to change clothes. I turn around to see Stan looking at me, his face turned red and I chuckled and Joel also staring at me with a smirk. "Okay, Ladies. I have to change, but you dudes are in my room." I say in a low tone. "We can't risk going out there." Joel said, while Stan looked confused. "Just turn around." I mumble while I go get my clothes. I grab a pair of skinny jeans and frilly (f/n) top that showed a bit of my tummy.

"Kay, I'm done," I mumble as they turn around. Stan's jaw dropped and Joel was smirking. "Why you smirking?" I ask him. He laughs, "I'm not a normal big brother but...  all I gotta say is, My sis looks smoking hot! Just, if any guy try's anything, I'll fucking rip there limbs off." I smile.

"Well let's go!" I almost shout, and run over to my window. "So, were not going by the door." Stan asks. I shake my head. "No, to risky. And it's more fun this way." I nod.

I jump out the window and land on my feet. "Oww... Kinda hurts the feet..." I wheeze. They both jump out and we go to the school party all together.