Cartman x Reader // The Old Days

Cartman x Reader

The Old Days

Breath in, breath out. Oh geez. Today's the day... I guess.

I have to tell them today, or it'll be too late. I grab all my books, empty my locker, and stuff as much shit as I can in my back pack.

"Hey (Y/n), what are you doing on this very fine day?" I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Eric Cartman... Well, Everyone calls him Cartman.

I shrug in response before turning around to meet his brown eyes.

"Hey! Why you emptying your locker?" He asked. I was so guilty for not telling him. "We need to talk."

Cartman brought me all the way to Starks Pond. We silently sat on a bench.

"I need to tell you something." We say in sync.

"You go first." Cartman mumbles. I sigh.

"I'm sorry." He looked at me,confusion written on his face.

"Sorry... For what, exactly?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.

"For not telling you that... That I'm moving away..." I trail off, closing my eyes tightly, waiting for him to shout at me, or something..

"Y-you're moving?" He sounded so broken.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, his mouth slightly open, and his eyes filled with sadness.

"So... What did you wanna tell me?" I then asked, to change the subject.

He sigh. "You know what. Nothing!" He shouts, standing up..

"Wait! Cartman! I... " I trailed off, watching as he walked away from me. He looked over his shoulder, our eyes meeting one last time. His big brown eyes were full of disappointment, as I held in tears.

4 Years Later

My 19 birthday was in a few days which means I'll be able to drink alcohol! Its not like I wanna drink, but I'll be old enough too.

Mom said as a birthday guilt, she would bring me back to our home town South Park!

"Aren't you excited, (Y/n)!?" My boyfriend Finn exclaimed, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see my old friends!" I say, placing kisses on his neck. He smiled.

My mom rented a room in a hotel in South Park for us. That were we are heading now.

Finn and I had our own room together. Every time someone mentions it, Finn looks at me with a smirk.

"Yay! Were here!" I squeal, holding onto Finn's hand. He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Wow, there's lots of snow here." Finn said, chuckled.

I grab my long (f/c) scarf and wrapped it around my neck, along with Finn's. He smiled over at me, squeezing my hand slightly.

"Aw! You two look so cute together!" Mom says. I smile. As she did, my phone went off in my pocket.

I quickly yank it out of my pocket, to see a text from—

"oh-ho my gosh! Kyle Broflovski?!" I shout, as Fin on winced at my sudden outburst.

Kyle - is it true!? You're coming back?!!!!!!?!

Me -YESS! I'm already here! Omfg Kyle I missed you so much! ILY!!

Kyle - I miss you to (N/n)! You have to hang out with us. Wanna meet at mine? I'll text the dudes to come over to.

Me - YESSSS IM COMING NOW! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!.!&//0/!

Kyle - lol. See you there :3

Me - SEe you!!! :D

I smiled so hard that my cheeks were starting to hurt.

"Mommy! I got to go catch up with friends!" I jump up in down in excitement. She nods, enthusiastically. "You kids have fun! Ill be at the hotel!" Mom smiles sweetly, before going off somewhere.

***

Finn and I walked on the side walk. "So, where we going, Princess?" He asked.

"Where going at my old friend Kyle's house!" I sing.

He smiled. "I can't wait to meet your old friends!" Finn replied.

"Kyle!"

"(Y/n)!"

He pounces on me, enveloping me in a hug. "Kyle! I haven't seen you since we were 15!" I squeak, nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

We slowly pull away from each other, grinning like madmen. "I know! So long! The guys are in here.... Wait, who's this?" Kyle points at Finn. "Oh, this is Finn, my boyfriend!" I say. Kyle nods.

You walked in the house. "Oh my gosh! Stan and Wendy! Kenny! C-Cartman....." You trail off, your face turning red.

"(Y/n)! You grew up! Looking pretty sexy!" Kenny said, looking you up and down.

"Kenny!" You giggle.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you guys soo..." You felt tears slightly falling down your cheeks.

Finn smiled down at you before wiping them away. He kiss your cheek. "Guys, this is Finn, my boyfriend. Finn, this is Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Stan and his girlfriend Wendy."

"It's very nice to meet all of you." Finn says, a charming smile. Cartman rolled his eyes.

You guys talked and laughed between each other. Cartman walked over to you.

"We need to talk."

***

We told everyone we were headed to Kyle's room to talk privately. He closed the door.

"(Y/n)... It's been such a long time. You look so, beautiful." He smiles. You giggle. "You look handsome." He smiles.

"There's something I need to tell you, that I should of told you a long time ago." You nodded.

"(Y/n) I'm in love with you." He says, lowly.

You sigh. "Cartman, I loved you. I did. I was gonna tell you but, you ran off... I love Finn now, I wish things would've ended out differently. I'm sorry." You mumble, placing your head on his shoulders while tears leaked down your pale cheeks.

"I wish we could go back to the old days." Cartman says, rubbing your back.

End