Chapter 12

CHRIS POV

As soon as I heard the front door slam signaling that Kylie had left, I flopped down on the bed and let out a whoosh of air. I must seem like a horrible person to her. I waited until she trusted me enough to sleep with me, and then I go announce I'm dumping her for someone else and then I send her back to her old house with her parents. I winced when I thought about what they would say to her when she got home, then I reminded myself that I didn't care and it wasn't my problem. I closed my eyes and thought about the fact that I had resolved this issue before Sabrina could find out what was going on. A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth. I had fixed everything, kind of. I picked up my phone and looked at Kylie's number. My finger hovered over the delete button, but then I decided that I would keep it in case of emergency. I set my phone down then picked it up again. This time I rolled my eyes as I went to her name in my contacts again. I pressed delete before I could change my mind and then sighed. I couldn't risk Sabrina finding her name in my phone and then asking about her. Life was just starting to get a little better for me.

KYLIE POV

As Victoria and I pulled up in front of my house, I gulped in nervousness. This wasn't going to be good. I let out a whoosh of air and opened the car door, going around to the back and popping the trunk. I slung my bag over my shoulder and closed my eyes before I took another step. After calming down my breathing, I thanked Tori for the ride and walked up my driveway. Please don't let me die.

I used the key from under the doormat and unlocked the door, cautiously going inside. I sighed in relief when I saw that no one was home yet. Then I realized that my parents would definitely ground me and take my phone, so I ran back outside and went to the tree in my front yard. There was a hollow part in it that was convenient to hide things in, and it was angled just right so that if it rained nothing inside would get wet. I placed my phone in there and then went back inside, running up the stairs to my room and unpacking all my things. When I was finished I laid back on my bed and buried my face in the pillow, letting the tears escape. Not long after, I cried myself to sleep, knowing when I awoke my parents would probably be home. And then I would die.

CHRIS POV

Around 2:00, I decided it was time to go back to Sabrina's house. I got up and put on my shoes, going downstairs and grabbing my car keys. Seconds later, I was climbing into my Viper and cranking up the engine. I looked over in the passenger seat and frowned when I saw a pencil. I knew it was just a pencil, but I recognized it as Kylie's pencil that she had left in here after school yesterday by accident. My grip on the wheel tightened and I shook my head, pulling out of the driveway and averting my attention back to the road. My jaw clenched, and I attempted to think of other things until I pulled up in front of Sabrina's house. When I got there, I popped open my glove compartment. I smirked as I grabbed a condom and shoved it in my pocket. I was gettin some today, that much I was sure of. I got out of my car and walked up to her front door, not bothering to knock as I barged in. She was standing by the kitchen counter, leaning against it.

"Hey Chris." She purred in a seductive voice.

"Hey baby." I said lowly, walking up to her and placing my hands on her waist. I leaned down and kissed her passionately, my tongue wrestling hers as her fingers tangled in my hair. We were gasping for breath when I pulled away, and I pressed my lips to her neck instead. Her hips were pressed against mine, and I knew she could feel my growing arousal.

"Can we go upstairs?" She gasped as I pressed closer to her. I smirked and nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her up the stairs and to her bedroom. We went inside and I kicked the door shut behind us as I picked her up on my waist, her legs wrapping around me. Yup, I was right. She was gonna get it tonight.

KYLIE POV

I was awaken by someone roughly shaking my shoulders, and I groaned, forgetting about everything for a moment.

"Chris leave me alone I don't wanna go to school today." I mumbled as I rolled onto my side and began to go back to sleep. I heard someone scoff, and I realized it wasn't Chris' voice. All the memories came rushing back to me. Shit.

I shot up in bed and came face to face with my mom, who was glaring furiously at me.

"Why aren't you in school, and when did you come home?!" She seethed in a poor attempt to control her anger.

"I got home really early this morning and I didn't go to school cause when I got here I went back to sleep and I guess I just... Forgot." I said, realizing with a jolt that I really HAD forgotten about a school. On a Tuesday! How had I forgotten?!

"Well I think you have some explaining to do, even though I know you just went to his house because you didn't want to get in trouble. But guess what?" She said. I remained silent, and she opened her mouth to continue.

"Now you're in even more trouble." She said. I paled and she got out of my face, standing up and going to the door.

"Just wait till your father gets home." She said, a smirk on her face. Shit.

Fuck. My. Life.

CHRIS POV

I realized as I laid on the bed next to Sabrina, panting after my release, that I was supposed to be in school. Oh well. I didn't feel like going, and I wasn't in any hurry to see Kylie again anyway. I calmed down my breathing as I felt Sabrina's body curl against mine, her breasts pressing against my side. My heart jumped in my chest at the contact, and I sighed and rolled onto my side so that I could face her. She snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, absentmindedly taking the condom off and tossing it into a trash can in the corner of the room.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" She mumbled against my chest. I nodded and shrugged as I whispered in her ear.

"I'd rather be here with you." I felt her smile at my words, and then I closed my eyes as I yawned silently. I laid my head back on the pillow and before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep with Sabrina in my arms. I think I had actually made the right decision after all.

-------------------------------

Short chapter I know. Sorry. I'm still tired cause I'm laying in bed. Comment your thoughts and vote fan etc. thanks 4 reading!