Belevia

Me and Yuni woke up and walked out into the dining area of the hotel. There we met up with our crew, containing Luke, his crew, Tyler, brandon, and everyone in our crew. We had breakfast and we checked out and left. We went to the edge of the city and met up with the death-hands. We walked Eastward, and went into the largest city in the world, Belevia. It was bigger then Charteria and Scornet combined, and because of it's size and loads of cosinos and everything else, it's the only place that Charteria and Scornet can be friendly. Everyone loves to settle their differences, when they are in Belevia, with a friendly game of spherical. Spherical is a game where you place spheres in a certain order and if it reaches the number given you get a point, but it's much more complicated then that.

   When we finally got to Belevia, Yuni jumped up. "Oh my god, I love Belevia!" She pulled me with her, "Let's play some spherical." I didn't want to tell her no, because spherical was all she was talking about on the way there. "I don't know how to play." I told her, "I'll teach you." We walked to the center of the city, which was a good half a mile walk. There was counters upon counters, just to check into the tower of spherical. We paid the cashiers, and we walked in. They gave us spheres up to 20, with 2 sets. They had a symbol of the tower on the front, and then on the back it had an eagle-like bird.

   We walked to the first table we saw open. Me and Yuni played a little bit, and then a man about my age came up. "You think you can play, right?" He scoffed, some girls, who I assumed to be his courtesians started to giggle. "I will pay up 1,000 currenzy saying I can beat you." I don't have that money! "I don't have that money!" "Then why are you here? If you can't pay up to a bet that low, then leave right now!" He pointed to the door. I didn't want to get into any fights, but then Luke came up. "Hey, you're crew needs you." He pushed me away from the conflict. "That's Tesian. He's the highest bidder in the whole damn tower." "He bet me 1,000 currezy!" "And that's because he went easy on you." We walked to a door not far from the place we were and Luke showed two coins. The guards let us in. "How'd you do that?" I asked. "I win games. I'm also a high bidder." We walked in and I saw someone. His blazing red hair, his freckles. It was Blaze!