Final haven (the true dangers)

We exited the city, and we met up with the death-hands. They stood up all together, they had a powerful look on them. It's still so hard to believe that such a menacing looking race could be so organized. We continued north, and I noticed the road was slowly getting smaller and the lines at the edge of the road were getting more and more faded, and i assumed it would eventually disappear. One of the death-hands stopped us as the road disappeared completely. "This is it," he explained, "no human has ever made it past here. There is no towns, no shops, nothing except for nature at its core." "Will there be any food?" I asked. "If you like eating nature's sweet goods, then yes there is definetly plenty of it." I grimaced, but walked on.
   We walked on, and heard a rustling in a nearby bush. we thought it was just a bird, or a creature of some sort but it came back when we walked deeper into the plain but a little bit stronger. Actually, it was about this time that bushes appeared. I heard the rustling start to my left, and as i looked there was the bush but it was lifeless, even the leaves were a little pale. I heard it behind me, there was a bush, the same kind. After hearing nothing i turned and walked forward, and I noticed that there was no bushes on either side of me at all. Suddenly, the road was slowly getting darker. It turned from a bountiful green to a darker, and then darker and darker still abiss. Suddenly it was black, the horizon was a purple and there was nothing. I turned to ask what was happening. Nobody. I was alone, everything was gone. I ran one way and found myself never reaching an end, there was no more towns or anything. I saw a pair of red eyes. Who are you? It bellowed. I acted courageous, I stood up. "I am Shade Charteria." I pronounced boldly. How dare you enter here? "I'm going North, I'm trying to find a tribe." What is this tribe? " I don't know." I said. Where exactly are they located, besides north? "I don't know." I said again, shaking a little bit. Then why are you going there if you don't even know anything about them? Turn back now or I will kill you! Suddenly the horizon turned white, and I slowly saw a blue sky, the bountiful green was back and everyone was looking at me. "Watch out." One of the death-hands laughed. "Some of the creatures around here are offended we're coming through here and they scare off their offenders by entering them through dreams." "Are the potentially dangerous?" I asked. "Not unless you know what to say." He got serious again.