One of us

We stayed the night at Mark's house so I decided to do research on the Death-hands. Nobody has ever had a chance to gain anything from one, probably because they're so dangerous. I was wondering why it acted the way it did when suddenly five hours later as I was in the office, I heard shouting from the great hall. I walked into it and Mark had me at his side and then Tyler Brandon and Yuni next to me. "Bring him in!" Shouted Mark.

   They brought in a Death-hand, bigger then the one I faced. "Does it look familiar?" Asked Mark. "All of them look the same." I replied, he nodded and sliced his hand down. One of the guards raised their axes. I had an urge of power and I yelled "Stop!" He stopped. "Maybe we can make an alliance with them." I said. "You've got to be kidding me, he's a creature, he has no intellegince, no order, we don't even know if they have a leader." Said Mark. "Actually we do, and you're looking at him." It spoke! The room gasped and stared at him. "If you were to let me go, I will explain myself." "If we let you go, you have to promise that you will stay in our alliance. If you disobey this order, you will be shot." Said Mark and all the riflemen in the room took an aim at the creature. "Fine." He said, "How can we trust you?" "You can't, you just will." He was right. If we kill him we don't know if he will help. I had the guards untie him and they did. It stood up and shook his wrist and got on one knee. "Thank you, Shade Chance Charteria. Your pain will be our pain, your tear will be our tear, your war will be our war." He let out the most loudest cry and leaves swept into the room and enveloped him after the leaves and the wind stopped blowing, he was gone. I looked at Mark. "Well that's a way to make an exit." He replied and sat.