Our own little story.

We started walking to the North, again through the undead woods, not because we felt protected but just because of, due to the scenery I'm guessing, everyone likes to move faster. We made it to the edge of the forest by sundown. I was just about to state that we should start camping, until Luke told me that if we were to go to a hotel instead, they would probably have been well rested and loose all the bags under their eyes. I have never been in a hotel before, just a small apartment, so I had Luke order the rooms for us. We had a troop discount, and we had enough for two per room, some three. They were very slow so we all had rooms. Yuni, of course, slept with me. She walked into the room, where I was laying she slipped into the covers and put her hand on my chest. She looked at me.

   "What are you thinking about?" She asked. "Nothing." I replied, she put her hand on my cheek to make me look at her. "Tell me." "I'm thinking of how everyone is holding up. Tyler, Brandon, Mark's troops, we're so lucky the death-hands had a cave nearby." "Right. That would have been hell of a mess." She kept staring at me, and smiled. I smiled back. "You have a very pretty smile." I told her. She smiled bigger, but not in a blushing way, but just to show it off. We both sat there laughing, not because of the way her smile looked funny but because we had tension being eased. She looked at me and frowned a lil, "You seem a lil unsettled" she said afterwards. "No, I'm always like this." "Have you ever had any way of releasing your anger?" "Not really, I mainly just let it go, and hope it gets better." "Have you ever been happy before." Of course, I love defending my nation, making it whole. I love all of it. "You're not happy." She said, "you're not happy if all you think about is others." She said to me. "Well then how should I feel happy?" "Talk to me, watch a movie, cuddle with a stuffed animal." She stuck out her tongue, I laughed. "I'd rather just talk to you." I told her. "Have you ever thought of doing something other than talking?" She asked. I had no idea what she meant. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I think, you need to settle down. You need to find someone to be with. You don't need to live as a soldier, you should have a little bit of fun once in a while." "Fine, I will when we get done with this war." I said. "Or, you can right now." "What am I suppose to do?" She layed on top of my and she lifted her hand up my shirt. "I'll just show you." She turned off the light.