Chapter 2 Taken by a Killer

(Kiku's Pov)

Today was the final meeting day before we could all go home. Of course I would be making a stop at Greece's house before I get home. Speaking of Greece where was he... It's not like him to be late. I think Turkey has notice too.

"Hey Japan where is the little idiot?" I shrugged. He huffed and walked off. I sat back wondering if he was okay.

(Heracles' Pov)

"Allie I have to go I'm late to my meeting." She pouted.

"Do you have to go?" I sighed.

"Yes I'll be back I promise." She nodded and sat on the couch. I patted her head before leaving. I wasn't going to hear the end of it.

(Allie's Pov)

I sat in silence. To tell the truth I was kinda scared to be left alone. For two reasons. One the scary man comes back... I shivered at the thought. Two... My eyes watered a bit. Mr. Heracles leaves me all by myself and never comes back. A quite little meow snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked over at Stripes who curled up beside me.

"Well even if he does we still have each other." I petted him. His soft fur always feels nice. Blitz jumped up on the couch and licked at her brothers face. I giggled at them. Yep... We would have each other no matter what. I jumped at the sound of a loud bang coming from the door. Someone was knocking really hard. It really bothered me.

"Open the door little one!" I froze. 'How did he find me...?' I backed up and the banging continued. Blitz hissed from her place on the couch. I picked her and Stripes up and went into the bed room.

"We have to be quite and then he'll go away." I whispered. I heard a crash but stayed where I was hiding.

"Little one you can't hide forever." I moved into a corner pulling my knees up to my chest. 'Please don't let him find me.' I heard the bathroom door open. "Are you in here?" I heard him going through things. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the bedroom door. 'No... Please no... Go away... Papa help me!' I closed my eyes as the door swung open.

(Heracles' Pov)

I had made it to the meeting gaining a few looks as I entered. I took my seat and ignored the looks. I was to busy worrying about Allie. I hope she was going to be okay. I just wish this meeting would be over with. I sighed and looked at Japan who was looking at me.

"I'm fine I'll tell you what's up later." He nodded. I felt someone glaring at me and turned to see Turkey. I glared right back at him.

(Allie's Pov)

'Wha- What happened?' I opened my eyes which felt heavy and there was a pain in the back of my head. I tried to move but I couldn't. I opened my eyes completely to find myself in a dark room.

"Stripes?! Blitz?!" I didn't get a response. Where were they?

"Your awake." The door to the room opened and the man walked in. I shock in fear. He had a crazy look in on his face. "So glad..." He moved closer and bent down to one knee. He reached out and stroked my face. "But your beautiful hair... I don't understand why you would do that..." I whimpered.

"I wanna go home...." He looked at me.

"Home you don't have a home... That man isn't going to be there for you for ever... He feels sorry for you that is why he is taking care of you now. But when he has to go which he will and when he does you'll be so sad and have no one... Stay with me and I'll take very good care of you..." You backed up into the wall that was behind you.

"You lie he is my new papa and-" He glared and raised his hand back and brought it across my face. I stared up at him.

"That man isn't your father and never will be!" I couldn't help but cry. The man stood up angry and left slamming the door behind him. 'Papa save me... Please!'

(Heracles' Pov)

I sighed as I returned to the hotel. I walked up to my floor and froze. The door was broken of the hinges. I entered the room.

"Allie!" I looked around and then heard meows coming from the bedroom. I ran over and flung it open. Blitz and Stripes were on the bed they looked like they were okay and not hurt. But where was Allie? I ran to the bathroom and then to the kitchen area. I ran outside looking everywhere but she was gone. I fell to my knees tears rushing to my eyes. That little girl trusted me and... And... I let her down. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up...

"Japan..."

"What's going on?" I stood up and motioned for him to follow me. I led him up my room.

"Where should I start?" I asked sighing as I sat on the couch.

"How about the beginning." I nodded.

"Well a few days ago I found this little girl... She was out on the street abandoned left to die... I took her in and well... I've grow attached to her..." I held my face in my hands. "This guy was messing with her yesterday and I think he took her..." The two kittens wandered in and sat down in front of me. They meowed at me.

"Yours?" Japan asked smiling at them.

"Hers..." I heard him sigh.

"I'll help in anyway I can." I looked up at him.

"Thank you." I stood up. "I don't know where to start looking for her..."

"Maybe the place where you found her..." I nodded.

"Alright lets go." 'I just hope we find her soon...'

*Two Days Later*

(Allie's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of the metal door opening. The man I have learned he goes by Vincent. I'm still scared of him. Papa still hasn't come to get me. I'm starting to believe Vincent.

(Kiku's Pov)

"Lets go to the police for help..." He was working him self so hard trying to find that little girl. He nodded I could tell he was tried. He looked ready to fall over. I took him back to his room. The door is fixed now. "Rest." I went to the police.

(Heracles' Pov)

Where is she? I held the two little kittens who had crawled into my arms. I have to find her no matter what... She is my little girl now... I responsiblity. I dozed off. When I woke up Japan was back. The look on his face made me sit up quickly.

"What? What's wrong." He looked away.

"I went to the police... The man who took the girl or they think took her..."

"What?! Tell me!"

"He's a killer...." 'Oh God No!'

That is all for this chapter. I'll get chapter 3 out soon.