Chapter 14

LEILA'S POV

I woke up with my naked body intertwined with his and the sheets hardly covering what we wouldn't show the public. My head was resting on his stomach, I must've used his abs as a pillow to sleep on. I admired his tattoos that I hadn't seen before and didn't have time to look at last night. I liked seeing his body unclothed, he was toned and muscular. Luke stirred as I moved my head back into the actual pillow beside his face. He looked at me and pecked me on the forehead lovingly.

"Goodmorning" His voice crackled, deep and masculine. I loved his morning voice, it made my tummy do twists and spins.
"Goodmorning Luke" I reluctantly smiled at him, one moment he would be all sexy, like last night, and the next he'd be so cute I just wanted to cuddle him to death.

I slowly dragged my self out of bed taking the sheets with me as I was suddenly shy to show him my naked body, it also gave me one last chance to peek at him before he stood up to put on his boxers. I hunted around his room for my underwear but couldn't find them, indicating a good night. So I just slipped on my shorts hoping they wouldn't reveal anything and put on my top that didn't flatter my breasts without a bra.

In spite of the state I probably looked, Luke came up behind me and hugged me tucking his head into my neck and giving me another hickey.
"Want some breakfast babe?" He whispered in my ear and I freaked out slightly in my head when he called me babe, it made me feel special and I just wanted to kiss him and tell him I love him. Our little fingers interlocked and he lead the way downstairs, although I  already knew my way around he persisted to be a gentleman. My hair was still in a tangled mess from last night so I quickly pinned it into a bun so that no one realised it was sex hair.

"Uhhhh-Leila, you're here early." I froze on the spot not sure what Luke would want me to respond to James' comment.
"She stayed over last night, we were all so tired we just passed out." Luke looked at me and put his hand on my lower back directing me further forward into the kitchen. I had my hand over my neck covering the mess of hickeys I didn't manage to conceal with makeup, but I think James saw as he raised his eyebrow at me and continued to munch at his Rice Krispies.

Beau walked into the kitchen and said with a cheeky grin "Sleeping wasn't all they did." I heard skips laughter in the distance from the lounge and James chuckled looking me in the eye. They obviously heard our moaning last night and I felt myself burning up in embarrassment.

Luke put his arm around me and pulled me closer into him as intended to make me feel better about the fact that they knew.
"Chill bout it Leila- at least Jai didn't walk in on you." Luke shook his head holding it low after beaus remark and rubbing his eyes with his thumbs. This time he went all red and embarrassed like I hadn't seen him before.
"Yeah Jai's caught him master-bating and all weird shit." James smirked and Beau burst out into tears of laughter bending over to protect his delicate stomach.

A smile burst out on my face and I released a giggle under my breathe patting him lightly on the chest to control my laughter. He went over to the toast when it popped up and spread just the right about of butter and jam on two slices of toast trying to ignore the banta the boys were still throwing at him.

He handed me a plate and we both stood eating at our toast. I wolfed it down like a pig because I was starving from the sport I did last night.
"Tonight us lot are going out to Pink fizz night club, feel free to stay here you animals." Beau winked at me before walking out the kitchen, followed by a humbled James who was unusually quiet.

After if finished eating, Luke took my plate away and cleaned at the sink. I sat on the counter and we finally had "the chat" that I'd been wanting to start, but luckily Luke took the first step which made it less awkward.
"So- what is this to you Leila?" Luke was still looking down at the sink where he was cleaning the dishes, maybe he felt awkward asking me.
"I'm not sure, what do you think?" I spoke confidently and he spun round to face me.
"You don't know? So is this thing we have going on, will it go into a relationship or do you just want sex?" Luke was so open about the questions he wanted to ask me and for the first time since I met him he actually seemed serious. I was quite dazzled.
"Luke; I really like you, I'd like this to go somewhere other than just what happened last night. But you can decide what will happen in our future."
I felt like I responded quite maturely for a 18 year old who was just looking for fun. Luke walked over and placed his body inbetween my legs leaning in for a peck on the lips.
"I would like this to go somewhere too, I really like you Leila." My heart rate sped up and he lent in for another kiss.