Chapter 22

LEILA'S POV

It was the early morning, the sun was in the middle of rising, when i snuck back into the house. I had accidentally stayed the night at Luke's, I woke up with my face lay on his bare chest but i was still fully clothed.

The house was still quite, a sign that my mom was still asleep. I crept up the stairs, taking the steps slowly hoping that they wouldn't creak. I pulled my largest suitcase out from my wardrobe, i packed different seasonal clothing, from shorts to woolly jumpers. The weather in all the different countries would vary so i had to think carefully about my outfit choices.

About an hour later I could still hear snoring coming from my moms bedroom at the other end of the hall. I snuck back downstairs, struggling to keep the heavy suitcase for banging on the stairs.

I had changed into different black clothing so that I didn't smell so much and re touched my makeup.

I was all packed to leave.

I knew that i should wake my mom up and tell her where I was going with Luke and the Janoskians. But i just knew deep down that she'd say no, i don't want her ruining anymore opportunities for me.

I grabbed a scrap piece of paper and the only pen in sight. I scribbled on the side to get the old pen working, then i wrote;

Mom,

You might be wondering where I am right now.

I wish i could've told you in person, it would've probably of been better anyway. However, we moved to LA so that we could both have adventure and amazing opportunities.

I am currently on my way to tour with the Janoskians. This means that I will be travelling to Greece, Italy, France, Lebanon, England and a lot more countries. This opportunity seemed too great to pass.

I felt that you may say no to me travelling with Luke, James, Dan, Beau and Jai. And I'm sorry that I'm having to say goodbye over a note.

you're currently still asleep, i have kissed you and told you goodbye without you knowing.

I love you so much.

(call me when you have calmed down and aren't so angry with me.)

- Leila. xx