Chapter 17

LEILA'S POV

*the next day*

After yesterday's incident with mum and Luke, and a lot of thinking last night, I finally came to a conclusion. It was time to properly introduce them. Mum would just have to face the fact that I had a boyfriend, and that I'm a big girl now and can take care of myself. I texted Luke, telling him to come over tonight at 7, however I missed out that part where he'd be meeting my mum, I just told him to dress casually smart.

"Mum.." I had to request her to cook her lasagna, I know it's Luke's favourite and my mum cooks the best that I have ever tasted. "Don't get agitated or anything like that, but I've invited someone over for tea tonight at 7 that I'd like you to meet, properly." She nodded her head accepting my request for lasagna but looking puzzled as to who may be that important.

I continued the same as any other day, I told Callie I wouldn't be in, snuck over to Luke's and spent the day doing adventurous things with him. Today we road tripped to California bay, where we lay on the beach, eating ice cream and getting our trousers wet paddling in the sea. We probably looked like children, we still a acted like five year olds, but that what makes life so fun. Just do shit and don't care who stops and judges you. After being with Luke I like to admit that he's made me a lot more confident, I do things I want to do when I want and I don't take any crap from anyone no more.

"Babe, would you like to be my official girlfriend?" Luke had never actually asked before, but it was nice that we would both be clear on where our relationship was.
"Yes" Of course that would be my reply and I didn't think anyone of it afterwards, just that I could call him my boyfriend without cringing and thinking he may not want to be.
He put his arm over my shoulder, tugging down on me to lie down as he did. We didn't have a beach towel so my hair go all buried in the sand getting a grainy, vile texture.

We lay there in silence for a few moment until again, no longer to my surprise, we kissed. Even though we've kissed what feels like a thousand times, every time is different, I feel a different kind of passion, it grows stronger. The hunger for his lips on mine and his hand clutching upon my waist gets more intense. His touch is like an addiction, but I don't want to be cured. My head still spins and my heart still skips when he's near. It exciting. It's new. I love it.

The morning we spent at the beach but as Luke and I can usually lose track of time, we left at lunch, stopping off and getting some takeout pizza that we then ate in the car stopped in the beach car park. There was a nice view of palm trees and the distant sounds of waves crashing against the rocks that Luke had taken pictures of me on, it was peaceful and quiet for once. We both ate our own large pizzas and didn't leave a crum, this whole exploring everyday thing was making me hungry, not just for Luke. It was no longer awkward to sit in silence with him, I just appreciated his company, even if we didn't talk, my mind was still going crazy.

We arrived back at Galewood street around 3pm, two hours before mum would be home and his house was still empty, as the boys had gone out to do their own thing. We didn't waste the opportunity, we didn't even make it upstairs. He pressed me up against the door, lifting my up and clutching his hands on my butt cheeks. He bolted the door with one hand and with the other he slipped my top up, and then groping at my breasts. It was the same bra that I had worn the other night, so he knew immediately how to unclip it. I was flung onto the sofa, violently but with care. He was on top of me, in control,
with his legs stroking up and down mine.He was kissing round my neck, going over the previous hickeys. He made his way down to my stomach again but this time didn't stop. He continued, dragging his lips down to just above my crotch and moistening that area with his tongue. My shorts were loosely done up so were easy to slip off. I raised his shirt, flinging it onto the floor and circling round his abs with my finger and then unbuckling his pants speedily. He played around with my black lace underwear until pulling them off almost as if he had ripped them. Luke's body was grinding on top of mine making me weak. I ran my feet sexually up and down his legs and grasping his thrust in between my thighs. Luke voluntarily slipped off his underwear, speeding up the process. While he was grinding on me and we were rolling around, switching who was on top, my breathing was heavy and loud, as was his. He let out deep, moans not holding back the silence. We tumbled onto the floor, still with him inside of me and letting me moan out gasps of pleasure.
Our bodies were sweating, or just wet, probably a mix of both, it was a hot day and we just made it even steamier.

We lay on the carpet, out of breathe but still with the energy to go again, but we didn't. I didn't know how many times this would occur, but I didn't mind, I could do it all day.