Chapter 3

Adeline

I grabbed my phone and saw a message.
Brayden😘: Hey babe.Jus wanted to say Luv ya.❤️

I opened my eyes wide.Remembering everything that happened yesterday.Today I felt in a good mood,and it was 6:45.I went in my closet to get black ripped denim shorts with a maroon t-shirt and my black vans.I left my hair how it was ,straight, and left.
"Hey,how did the 'library' go yesterday?" While Aden quoted the library and I get in the car. "It was fu-fine" stuttering on how to describe it."But,something realllly awesome happened." I add a big smile on my face. "What is it?" I explain everything to him.
"Sooo you have a boyfriend now?I guess we are equal" and his cheeks turn a tint of pink.
LUNCHROOM
I sit down and start eating when I feel someone put there hands on my eyes.I think, and smell the colon I smelt recently.When their soft voice says "Missed me?" The person sits next to me with their tray.I turn to see Brayden.Hallelujah! "Yes,I did."
"I know you did.Is your mom home today?" When he asks I think of my mom.I haven't seen her,and I haven't used the $50 she gave me.I turn my attention back to him."Nope" popping the 'p'."Great." He says giving me a hot smirk.

I open my home door with my key and throw my book bag on the counter top. I go up stairs to my room and Brayden follows, "So what you wanna do?Study?" "Sure,but lets take a rest." I sit on my bed and lay down.And Brayden sits on the edge of my bed.I then notice him looking at me."What?" I say with a smile."You are so beautiful when you are serious."He comes and lays on his side next to me.I do the same facing him.He leans closer and so does my body.As his lips touch mine he grabs my waist and pulls me closer.It wasn't really a kiss,more like a make out session.Then I feel my body go on top of his,he slowly pulls my t-shirt up.WHAT AM I DOING!As much as I tried I couldn't pull away.It lasted about 5 min.But nothing happened, if you know what I mean.I lay on his chest while he wraps his arms around me in a protective way.
***********************************
Sorry its short.