Chapter 12

Adeline
"Wake up Adeline!" Vicky says while pushing my shoulder. Mhmm. I mumble. I sit up on my butt and look at Victoria with a straight face. "Really Bitch?" I say and she starts laughing. "Come on get dressed I gotta show you something! And school is closed today."She goes into my closet and takes out my basketball jersey that says Adeline in red with black leggings and my black vans."Here put this on."
I take the clothes from her hands. "Uhh ok."
I go into the bathroom and change. "Whats this for?" I ask in suspicion.
"You'll see soon." She says with a grin.
She yanks my hand and takes me downstairs.
"Open the door!" She says jumping on her tippy toes.
I grab the doorknob and slowly open the door. I see Aden. He is holding a picnic basket with a flower on the handle.I smile at the basket them at him. I run to him and give him a tight hug. "I love you" he whispers in my ear.
"I love you too." I whisper back. I separate from him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic date?"
"Of course." He takes my arm and takes me outside. I look back at Vicky and she is waving a small bye.

We arrive at a good destination in the park."How'd you come up with this?" I ask him in surprise of the romantic Aden."Jus' a lil' somethin I had in mind since a long time ago." He says with a smirk.

About an hour past and Aden says he has a surprise for me. He goes into the basket and takes out a envelope. I wait for him to give it to me. He hands it and I look up at him with a smile. "Open it."
I open the envelope to find tickets.
"What is this?" I say examining  the tickets. "Wait? Oh my god! Aden!"
It is tickets to the bulls.
"Since your dad never had the chance to take you when small, I thought of taking you with me.Unless you want that ticket for someone else.."
"Are you kidding?! Your coming Aden!
Oh my God! I cant believe it!"
"Cool. Its for this Saturday."
"Aww man. I gotta wait a whole week. Dang it." I say with a laugh.
Aden laughs too. "Yes,yes you are.".
The rest of the picnic goes good and we decide to leave because it was turning dark out.
I open the house door. Silence. "Vicky's sleeping." I tell Aden. He looks at me and takes my hand. "I got an idea." He brings me to the couch and throws me on it. "What are you doing?" I whisper trying not to wake Vicky up. "Making you happy."
He grabs my arms and holds them to my side so I cant move. He kisses my neck and chest.I feel him giving me another hickey. I go with it like always. Its my turn now Buddy. I say in my mind. I flip him over so I am on top of him. I kiss him and start giving him a hickey.I unbutton his shirt and kiss his chest.While I kiss him he grabs my leggings and starts to lower them.I feel him hold my underwear.He then takes my shirt off and pulls me closer."Let me get the time to enjoy you." He whispers on my neck.
When we finish making out Aden leaves and I change into my pjs. Now for another day.

*************
Sorry for the short chapter. One more chapter to go! Chapter 13 will be the juicy and last chapter.