Chapter 4

Adeline
When I wake up I notice someone holding me.Its Brayden,I slowly turned to untangle my self from him but he
drags me back to him.I turn to his side and he is awake."Good Morning,sleepyhead."I said."G-ood M-orni-ng" he said yawning.We got to go to school,and he has no clothes."What are you gonna wear,I have no clothes...,Oh wait,I have one of Aden's shirts,you can take it and leave the rest on." He takes the shirt and gets off the bed."Why do you have Aden's shirts?Doesn't he have a girlfriend and aren't you Mine?"
I look at him in surprised he would ask that."Well,he is my best friend.Its not like we did anything."I said in a nervous,shaking voice.Damn it,I ruined it already. He looks at me hard and the says "I believe you."He then puts his hands next to my thighs on the bed and kisses me.I hold his neck so I wouldn't fall back,but I did.He flipped me so I was on top of him.When kissing he holds my waist and I massage his chest.I pull away from him "Ok,you better get dressed.Aden is gonna come wondering what we were doing."I say with a smile.He gives the hot smirk again and goes to the bathroom.Just a couple seconds later I opened the bathroom to ask what he wanted for breakfast,but he had already taken his shirt off."Do you like what you see?" He says with a grin."Does this answer your question."I grabbed his neck and kiss him.He pushes me to the wall and him coming.It hurt but I ignored it.I hear myself moan.WHAT AM I DOING.....AGAIN!!He pulls me up so my legs are around his waist."Why do we keep doing this?He askes smiling."I guess when we see eachother we cant resist it."I said also laughing.

After all the dramatic scenes I put denim shorts with a white crop top and my white converse.Brayden put the same beige pants and black shoes he had yesterday with one of Aden's squared shirts."You look hot" he says while passing by me and smacking my butt."Oh my god Brayden."I run downstairs to make waffles.Not from scratch of course.
When done we sit in the counter and rest.I see Brayden looking somewhere on me just not directly at me.He was looking at....My Boobs!I pull my crop top, top up."Sorry." He says looking down."I couldn't resist."
When we go outside Aden is waiting for us."What the heck is Brayden in your house!?!" He screams clearly annoyed. "He stayed over."
I explain what happened leaving the other extreme parts out.When explaining I can see Brayden smiling.
We head into class and sit down.Aden sits next to me.
A few minutes later he passes a note to me.
Are you sure you and Brayden didnt do anything?Please tell me.
I pass him the same note and write in the back:
Ok maybe...just a little.But it wasnt nothing serious.

When we leave class someone grabs my hand.Brayden.He doesn't say anything and smiled at me.
I grab my tray and sit.Brayden does the same but them leaves for the bathroom.I see Aden coming but someone is coming next to him.Lesly.
"Hey,Adie this is Lesly.I don't know why Im introducing you because you already know each other." He says laughing."Heya Adeline.Hows it been going?I hear your dating Brayden." She says and Aden wrap a arm around her. My throat gets dry and hot.Stuttering I say "Oh--U-h-yea-we-we-we-ar-e."
She smiles "Im happy for you."
I feel my face turning red.No more torture because tomorrow is Friday! "Oh,Aden my mom had left me well
us $50 and I,we never used it." "Oh ok we can go out later."