Chapter 7

Adeline
I wake up to feel muscular arms around my waist.I turn to see Aden sleeping.(Such a baby face.) I smile and get out from his arms.I find myself tangled but pull away.
I go into my closet and take out a coral colored skater girl skirt and a black and white crop top.With my black vans.I turn the wand on and curl my hair.

A few minutes later Aden wakes from his sleep and yawns."Good Morning."
"Good Morning to you too."
I go downstairs and take out the french toast.I set two plates in the kitchen and add syrup.Aden sits down on the kitchen table chair and starts eating.
"Aden,where did you get that outfit?" I say looking at an outfit that I have never seen before.He wears a maroon button down shirt with cream skinny jeans and black vans.
"I got it from my book bag."He says giving me a smirk.
"Did you plan to stay over my house?"
"Maaybe." He says stretching the 'a'.

A knock in the door interrupts our conversation about unicorns.I open it  to see my neighbor.She is a blonde with a big set of boobs  and wears the longest eyelashes with pink glittery eyeshadow. "Hey,you must be....Adeline?"
"Yes thats me." I answer.
"I just came to inform that my boyfriend is throwing me a birthday party tonight and we wanted to invite all teenagers from the neighborhood.So you are invited to come.The party starts at 8.And also take your hot boyfriend too."She points across the room where Aden is stuffed with french toast. "Oh,no he's not my boyfriend.He's just my best friend." I say feeling my face turn red. "Mhmm Ive heard that one before." She says giving me a small chuckle.And then leaves to the house across the street.

I close the door then look at Aden.
"I guess we are going to a party tonight Aden."
He looks at me with a cute confused face. "Who's?"
"The neighbors.We aren't going to stay here all day."

We went for a walk and went to some stores.It was starting to become late so I drove Aden to his house so he can pick some clothes out.I was going to stay in the same outfit.
Aden comes back with a grey button down shirt and some black khakis.He left his black vans on.
Aden jumps in the car and I smell his strong cologne.It then stays in my car for the rest of the ride.
****Later at the party****

At the party we stay together because we didn't know no one there.At least I did that.Aden went around drinking and dancing like crazy.At one point he starting twerking.Oh no...he's drunk. That was the sign of 'we have to get out of here'.I run to the middle of the circle that surrounded him and pull his arm towards me.I run out with his arm around my waist and my arm around his waist.He slopes down talking to himself. "Did you know....that once my brother was riding a bike....and I was eating a cupcake...and he ran me ove- hiccup- he ran me over and the cupcake fell on the floor and I told him- hiccup- look its a rainbow on the floor." I look at him in confusion.I better leave NOW.

I go upstairs trying to carry Aden but I was mostly dragging him.I throw him on my bed and sit on the edge of it."Aden,you should be careful.You got real drunk." I whisper looking at my phone.
I feel the bed move because Aden had sat up.He starts moving towards me.I look up at him and he is getting closer and closer in a creepy way."Aden what are you-" He put his finger on my lips and says "Shh.Just go with it." I get up and move back.He follows me.I hit my back on the wall and I notice that he is blocking me.I try to escape by sliding down.He grabs my waist and stops me.He eyes meet mine and we stare at each other.The next thing I know he leans in and kisses me.I don't know what to do so I kiss him back.I try to back away but he holds me tight.His hand starts to grab my butt.I push him away."Aden!Why are you doing this?!"
"Because I like you."
My heart starts to beat quick.What did he just say? Does he really like me? I mean he is drunk.
I leave the conversation there to see if he remembers something in the morning.I felt awkward sleeping with him so I slept in the couch.