Chapter 5

Adeline:
When getting up from my bed I remembered its Friday.Finally!I put on black and white aztec print leggings with a red crop top and my black and white vans,and my hair in a high ponytail.I grabbed my book bag and left.I was pretty early so I decided to go to Dunkin' Donuts to eat a bagle.

I sat down eating but then Aden and Lesly popped in my head.I shake my head trying to get the image out.So, then I tried to think about Brayden.But all of those were negative,something was wrong between us.I got up to leave.

As I walk I am looking around 'Oh Chicago'. When walking I noticed a girl from my class, Jenny.I know her but we don't really talk.Next to her there is a boy holding her waist,they are sitting in the park bench.Since I had to pass through the park to get to school, I Thought of saying Hi.

"Hi Jen-" when the boy turns around. I noticed it was Brayden! "Brayden!What the fu**?!What are you doing here,with her,like this!!??" I felt my face turn red.I am really pissed of right now."I can explain." He said laughing.I saw that Jenny was starting to smirk.I walk away, straight to school.He is such a-a-!Uhhhh I dont even know!

When I get to school I sit down looking straight at the board trying not to turn to see Brayden.Aden sits in front of me,he noticed my emotion.He knows me too well,but he knows I wouldn't want to beat Brayden up.

When lunch time I sit on the other side of the table,alone.Aden talks to Lesly but looks to me.He motions Lesly to wait a sec.Then slides to the other side of me."Who did something?" When I look down.He tries to lift my face up.He looks around noticing Brayden hadnt come yet."Where is that B****?!"Now was the time where he explodes.I whisper but look at him "Brayden dont do anything.Hes not worth it." "He broke my best friends heart.Dont you think I wanna kill him.I knew he wasnt the one." He starts to stand up, looking around. I get up quick and yell "Aden,Hes just a player!Leave him!I never loved him anyway!And he wouldnt want to mess with me!" My voice lowers. "So ,I will fix it." Brayden stays in shock.I go to 'Jennys table' while looking down.I look up at Brayden."I know you want me back,but Im taken." My heart starts beating fast.
My hand raises and I slap him hard.A print of my hand left on his cheek."Play with me again Brayden."
I notice my self walking to the bathroom.I open the stall door and just cry.What a jerk!But I cant just cry all my life for that piece of junk.I come out wipe all my tears and try to fix my makeup.I start walking through the hallway with my back straight and a smile.
When I get to the lunchroom I sit and stay calm.I look at Aden with the corner of my eye.He has a disgusted look on his face,all red.
When the bell rang I left waiting for no one.I look around the park and remembered what happened this morning.
I put my book bag next to my night desk and take out the homework.I havent seem my mom....where has she been?I grab my phone and call her.No one answers.My head starts to ache and my heart beats fast.I feel tears streaming down slowly.With out thinking I get up take my phone and head out.
I appear at the police station."Hello mam' , how can I help you?" A little lady with a grey bob asks.With my head still aching I look around and say "Where is Laura R."They lady notices the fright in my voice and face. "I am so sorry,but Im not sure who that is.Let me call my boss." I sit hoping they find my mom.
10 min later my moms boss comes in."Hello Adeline,hows it going?" "Hey Mr. Miller,Im good.Do you know where my mom is?I NEED to know RIGHT now." His eyes open big. "About that, I am not sure if she told you but she was in a very tragic case and got hurt.She is in the hospital now.She was breathing air from a fire.I believe that was the case she was in.She had stopped breathing so we took her to the hospital." Speechless,I leave going to the hospital.

*Sorry if this was short,Ive been busy lately but yea.😉😂😊*