Chapter 1

Adeline
I woke up to see I had a message from Aden.
ADEN😗☺️: Hey girrrrlll😂Wanna hang out with me later or nah?I woke up weird today.😂
I smiled at his text.Why does he have to be so cool and not to mention cute.But he is my best freind and Im sure he would NEVER feel the same.
ADELINE: K meet me at my house at about 10.Let me get dressed.

I got up to lazy.Aden is the one who keeps me motivated.I grabbed some black skinny jeans with a mint crop top.And put my red converse on.I then took my phone and left.When I passed the counter, I saw that my mom had left a note in her one of a kind soft writing.

Dear Adeline,
Here I have given you $100, please you use them wisely.I have left to work early in the morning because there was a tragic accident somewhere so I left.I will see you tomorrow.I love you Adie.
Love.
Mom

I took the $100 and left.There was Aden in his car on his phone."What took you so long?" He asked.I gave him a grin and said "It takes a long time to look like this." He laughed and said "Right." 
We had been taking a break off school until Aden says "Do you wanna go study?" I knew it he was planning this all along."Really Aden?" "What I dont get the math problems?" Then he dropped me at home and came in.We sat on the floor of my room doing work while talking.Since I finished I went on my phone.I had gotten a message from my friend Jalitza on snapchat.I answered back.Then I went to the video and took a video of Aden.The caption was 'With the Bestie'👍."Can you help on question 16,I dont get it." Said Aden."Sure".I moved across the room to his side.I explained to hime what to do.".....and then you divide it by 2 and you get 99.45.Do you get it now?" I asked.When I look back at him he is staring at me.He gives me the smirk that he does across the room in school.I push his shoulder with mine, giving him a smile."But for real I get it." "ok".

-NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I woke up on Monday at 7:16 that means I only had like 10 more minute to get ready.I grabbed my black joggers and a pink sweat T-shirt with my black vans.I then put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my book bag.

ADELINE: Aden when are you coming to pick me up! we only have like 5-3 min.

.•(........)

ADEN: I just got here.Geesh.

I ran outside.Went in the car.Aden drove in silence.I just followed.

When we got to school we both ran inside.I was ahead of Aden.I am in the track after all.I yanked his hand and dragged him with me.When we got to class the teacher said "Well, if it isn't the two best friends who are ALWAYS late." Me and Aden sat in silence.While we can hear people whispering.I knew and for sure Aden knew that they were talking about me.They think Aden is a angel sent from heaven and that Im just a wannabe.When our first two periods ended We went to lunch.Today they had cheesy pizza cause its monday.When I saw the pizza I looked at Aden waiting for him to notice the food.Then he quickly turns his head to me and laughs. "GUESS WHAT ADIE!" Screamed Aden while sitting down. "What is it Aden?What did you hear now?" He has a gigantic smile on his face."They told me that Lesly is going waiting for me to ask her out!" "And who are 'they' Aden?" I asked kind of getting annoyed."Well, Damian,Sandra and the others." I was getting even more annoyed. "And you believe them?One moment you are talking behind there backs and now they are your messangers?" "Im sorry,I just really like Lesly." I looked down at my crossed hands. I whispered, "Is SHE the only one?"