Chapter 2

Adeline

The next day I woke up feeling sick.I have to go through all this with Aden because Im his 'best friend'.As I got up slowly I felt cramps.I went to my closet to pick something.I looked at my clocked to see what time it was,Its 6:40.I woke up pretty early so I had time to do everything.I put on denim shorts with tribal print on them and a dark blue tank top.Then I put a white denim jacket over it,with my dark blue converse.I then went downstairs to find another note from Mom like yesterday.

Dear Adie,
I had another mission today so I couldnt make you breakfast.When you leave from school go with Aden somewhere and take these $50.(Sorry thats all I got.) Love you.
Love,
Mom

I wonder what mission is so important that Mom has to leave early in the morning and I don't get to see her anymore.I grabbed my book bag and headed out.Looking at my phone I saw it was 7:20, I looked around to see if Aden's car was close by.He wasn't here yet.That little bleep.So ,I decided to walk I had about 30 min.I was walking looking at my phone the whole time.Until I notice someone walking next to me.It was a boy from school named ,Brayden.I think Aden is cute and everything but as a friend.But Brayden is Handsome!!! He is light tanned with dirty blonde hair and always wears shorts with squared shirts and converse.I love his style.I looked away from my phone and smiled at him, and then put my phone away."Hello, beautiful" he said with a grin."Heya Brayden." " So hows it been going?You look a little down." I then remembered Aden."Oh nothing its just..." He looked at me with empathy."Is it because of Lesly and Aden?" He felt my pain."Maybe,I just feel like I am not an important girl in his life anym.."-A beep from a car stops what Im saying. "Heya buddy,What are you doing walking with Brayden?Wasnt I supposed to pick you up?"Aden asked confused."Yea you were but you took FOREVER!Aden we are coming late because of You!I cant stand it anymore.He looked at me with a smile on his face,he knows I would never get mad at him.I looked back at Brayden."Well,Imma leave now but see you in school Brayden."With a shy voice As I waved at him.
Back at school

I walked to first period ignoring Adens footsteps.I knew he was laughing at me.He speed walked next to me."And thats why I love Adeline" said Aden hugging me with one hand.In the inside I was smiling.

Lunch period

I grabbed my hotdog from my tray and ate.I then remember Aden in front of me.He looks up at me."Adeline,I was meaning to tell you this but you looked mad last time.....I wanted to say that...well...just...Me and Lesly are dating...."In surprise I smiled."Good for you Aden,now you have the girl of your dreams."
When finished eating I went to my locker to get my book bag.When I open the locker I see a note.

From B,
Just wanted to say,meet me at the park @ 4:00.

Who was this from?Who starts with B hmmmm I dont even know.Guess I will have to find out.I looked at my phone,its 3:50.Just 10 more minutes.I went outside, when I feel someone hold my shoulder and push me back."Where do you think you are going ma'm?" To see Aden. "I was going to....," I didnt think of telling him."Im going to the Library....to get a book for a summary." I walk away not expecting for him to ask anything else.When I appear at the park I look around.I saw a guy standing looking at the lake.It looked like BRAYDEN!I walk slowly.With a soft tap on the shoulder he looks at me with a big smile on his face."You actually came!"

Me and Brayden talk and laugh.After talking for a while I sit at a picnic table.Brayden looks at me in the eyes and says "Random question.If I asked you out,what would be your answer?" My heart starting beating fast,but I spit it out "I would say yes." "Ok then Adeline,would you be mine?"He grabbs my hands and smiled.I nod and say "Yes."This was a dream come true.I am Brayden Rivera's girlfriend!