Tryouts

I was rudly awoken by a pillow to the face.

"Hey,I'm trying to sleep here!"I yelled trowing the pillow back at Katie.

"Not enymore."she smirked.

"Oh come on.You have to get up,you have tryouts today remember?" Angelina said.

"Ughhh fine."I said littery rolling out of bed.I fell to the floor face first.
"Auchhhh!"I said getting up.

"Yeah you wouldn't think that the floor was hard."Alicia laught at me.

"Hahah very funny."I said sarcasticly,grining at her.

"I know right."she said.I just snorted and went to the bathroom.I quickly showered and dried my hair.I brushed trough it and french braided it.I really liked being a witch in the morning.I smiled at my reflection and got dressed.I went outside and took my books.Once I was in the common room I covered Fred's eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?"I whispered in his ear.

"I don't know maybe my gorgeus girlfriend."he said and I giggled.

"Yep."I said popping the p and uncovering his eyes.I kissed his cheek and sat down on the couch.

"You excited for the tryouts?"he asked.

"Yesss!"I said jumping upand down in my seat.He just laught at me.

"Do you even have a broom?"he asked.

"No."I said bitting my lip.

"Don't do that."he said looking at me.

"Do what?"I asked confused.

"Bit your lip.It makes me want to kiss you so much."he said looking down at his lap.I kissed his cheek to get his attention.

"What if I want you to kiss me?"I said and he smashed his lips on mine.I kissed back emidiatly.He licked my bottom lip but I didn't open my mouth for him.He then grabed my but and I gasped and he used the opertunite to get his toung into my mouth.Our toungs fought for dominance and so far he was winning.We pulled away for air.

"That was amazing."He said resting his forehead on mine,trying to evenout his breathing.

"Agreed."I said,smiling up at him.
"Come on we have to go to breakfast."
I saud taking his hand snd braging him to breakfast.We went to the Gryffindor table and saw a huge package on it.
"What is this?"I asked courious.

"I don't know but it adressed to you."Taylor said.I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the package.It was quite long and thin.I looked at the tag attached to it.

To Aster Potter,
with love❤

I ripped my package open and gasped.Inside was a brand new,shiny broom.

Firebolt

There was another note inside.

Let's just say that I know peopleS.B

I took it out and everyone gasped.

"How?What?Why?Who?"Jack G said,looking at the broom like it was the most precious thing in the univers.

"I don't know.I tought it was one of you guys."I said looking at the broom myself.

"Does anyone of us look like we know people that can get us a broom that didn't even hit the shops.It must be a prototipe."Cam said looking at the broom in awe.I looked at the teachers table and eveyone wa utherly confused acept McGonagall and Dumbledor who were smiling at me.
"Was it you?"I mouthed to them.They shook their heads no grining even wider.I took the broom carefully to my dorm room then ran back to breakfast and then to class.